What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Graphics Issue

TacticalPanda

A Panda Holding a Glock 18
Investor
Lifetime Donator
Last edited by a moderator:
It happens to me every so often. Me not knowing as much as @lioneland @ZeitoI have no answer. I keep my Arma priority on High at all times, try it!

Have you tried remove all graphical related launch options? That apparently fixed it for other people. 

Have you tried remove all graphical related launch options? That apparently fixed it for other people. 
What do you mean?

@Gricey Rip ;(, but i don't know how to make it always be on high priority

Last edited by a moderator:
What do you mean?

@Gricey Rip ;(, but i don't know how to make it always be on high priority
You have to do it every time Arma launches by right clicking the bottom of your desktop > task manager > right click Arma 3 > go to details > set priority and change it to high.

You're not alone with this issue

https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/190132-major-fps-drop-after-playing-10min/

Try this fix from Dwarden (BI Dev)

• REMOVE ANY custom memory allocator (Untick the box in the launcher, or remove the '-malloc=' entry from your startup exe/shortcut/etc.)
  • Download the 1.58.135689 v1 'arma3client_performance_158_135689.7z' file from the link.
  • Backup your arma3.exe from your arma 3 installation directory
  • Delete the arma3.exe and then put the arma3client_performance executable in your arma 3 installation folder.
  • Rename the executable you just placed in the directory to arma3.exe
  • Play the game! Be sure to THANK DWARDEN AND DEV TEAM FOR THE QUICK FIX/RESPONSE!

You're not alone with this issue

https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/190132-major-fps-drop-after-playing-10min/

Try this fix from Dwarden (BI Dev)

• REMOVE ANY custom memory allocator (Untick the box in the launcher, or remove the '-malloc=' entry from your startup exe/shortcut/etc.)
  • Download the 1.58.135689 v1 'arma3client_performance_158_135689.7z' file from the link.
  • Backup your arma3.exe from your arma 3 installation directory
  • Delete the arma3.exe and then put the arma3client_performance executable in your arma 3 installation folder.
  • Rename the executable you just placed in the directory to arma3.exe
  • Play the game! Be sure to THANK DWARDEN AND DEV TEAM FOR THE QUICK FIX/RESPONSE!
I think u may of just fixed my issues! Thanks you so much sir!

@ZeitoYou see we do great at tech support !!!

SORRY FOR THE LATE REPLY !!! But the others got you covered :) nice to see more ppl offering to help out, My appreciation to everyone in this thread.

Back