What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Graphics Mod Fix 2023

Edwago - R Henderson

Hey

FiveM did an update today which screwed over eveyones graphics mods, there is a quick and easy fix to get everything back to normal. It will fix everything, NVE / QuantV & reshade

move the d3d11.dll file from your main gta folder to your app data -> fivem plugins folder to fix enb

Move this file

OgKDlQ3121.png

To the below location

Mc0MhrpOsA.png

Any idea on Reshade? Instead of the d3dll.dll file, I have a dxgi.dll file which when I have moved to the FiveM plugins folder, it still does not work. However I do get this error from the f8 menu tho.

image.png

Currently trying to find the Full fix for Reshade bare with

Currently trying to find the Full fix for Reshade bare with

Any idea on Reshade? Instead of the d3dll.dll file, I have a dxgi.dll file which when I have moved to the FiveM plugins folder, it still does not work. However I do get this error from the f8 menu tho.

View attachment 21070
Have to disable the 'UI Lag Fix' in the FiveM settings at the main menu.

I moved the file over and NVE works but ENB and Reshade are still broken 😞 

so how do i fix this if i dont have that .dll ?

You need to move all of these files over into your FiveM App Data location.

C:\Users\%User%\AppData\Local\FiveM\FiveM.app\plugins

(Replace %User% accordingly)

wVQw2ad.png

If you don't have one of the above files in the list above, you'll need to find it in the NVE download folder you originally extracted the graphics mods from and move it across.

EDIT: I also moved the NVE.asi file to the new location as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not being able to use the UI Lag option is a pain man, Caps Menu is laggy, Eye is laggy etc etc. Feelsbadbrah

my fix was only for Quantv I believe ( which has NVE built in ), i suggest going on tothe discords of where your mods are from and they will have a fix on there.

If you want to use Reshade and not have the UI lag all you need to do is the following:

Find Nvidia Control Panel
nvcplui_sdTk8PEsQe.png

Click the add box:

nvcplui_71xsAwOKoG.png

Then you want to find FiveM Game subprocess or if you can not see it you need to click browse and locate it in your Fivem files (FiveM\data\cache\subprocess/FiveM_b2545_GTAProcess.exe) once you have found it, you are going to want to click add. 

nvcplui_Es4j7VqynQ.png

Then you need to find Max Frame Rate, and set that to 60 FPS. Once you have done that click apply and load up your FiveM and ensure it's on "release" within your main menu FiveM settings. You can then turn on the Fix Ui box and relaunch your Fivem.

Understand that this is a short-term fix until CFX fixes the reshade issues.  

i

If you want to use Reshade and not have the UI lag all you need to do is the following:

Find Nvidia Control Panel

Click the add box:

Then you want to find FiveM Game subprocess or if you can not see it you need to click browse and locate it in your Fivem files (FiveM\data\cache\subprocess/FiveM_b2545_GTAProcess.exe) once you have found it, you are going to want to click add. 

Then you need to find Max Frame Rate, and set that to 60 FPS. Once you have done that click apply and load up your FiveM and ensure it's on "release" within your main menu FiveM settings. You can then turn on the Fix Ui box and relaunch your Fivem.

Understand that this is a short-term fix until CFX fixes the reshade issues.  
ily xoxoxox

Maybe do a fresh install of gta and reshape I’d never used any of them until a few weeks  ago downloaded fivem joined the role play uk server then got reshade and nve and I’ve not had it blocked in anyway just loaded in and all working 

You can then turn on the Fix Ui box and relaunch your Fivem.
q7Ywbpv.png

Ticked it to 60fps in Nvidia control panel and then toggled UI lag after Ive done so and ReShade will not allow me to play without UI Lag off. 

It takes a solid 10-20 seconds for me to use any UI, so completely unplayable. I see so many people use NVE/ReShade without any lag and idk what is wrong with my setup at this point

Ticked it to 60fps in Nvidia control panel and then toggled UI lag after Ive done so and ReShade will not allow me to play without UI Lag off. 

It takes a solid 10-20 seconds for me to use any UI, so completely unplayable. I see so many people use NVE/ReShade without any lag and idk what is wrong with my setup at this point
If you ticked the box in the FiveM menu to disable UI lag try reinstalling fivem. Recently i've started using NVE and at first when I unticked the UI lag box it lagged like mad like how you explain it but I messed around with my settings and now it's fine. Used google to help fiddle with things.

If you ticked the box in the FiveM menu to disable UI lag try reinstalling fivem. Recently i've started using NVE and at first when I unticked the UI lag box it lagged like mad like how you explain it but I messed around with my settings and now it's fine. Used google to help fiddle with things.
I did tweak a bit with it and managed to get it run semi stable, once every 5 mins I get UI lag spikes that last for 30 secs and then it works again. Annoying but works for now 🤷‍♂️

Last edited by a moderator:
Back