What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Green (Action: Ban Issued 26/01/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CreatorChris

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): Green

Time & Date this happened: 17:40

Which Server did this happen on: Server 2

Description of what happened: I was dealing with SmyLiking at the police station when he then went to the garage to get his vehicle a man then hopped into his vehicle as he got it out of his garage then that man stole it and drove off. Green then told me about it i looked for it with him then we found it and starting chasing at this point Green joined the chase from out of nowhere cutting me and trying to crash into me, the vehicle we was chasing then crashed i then stop and Green decides to drive straight into me killing himself, me and a civilian.
What Rule Was Broken ?: VDM

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: no i could not find him on teamspeak to talk him about what he did wrong.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence, If your report is about RDM then it must be a video leading upto the RDM and after)

http://i.imgur.com/kxQ7SWi.jpg

This is the only screenshot i have but on the sidechat it shows he died first then me and someonelse died after.

thanks CreatorChris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back