What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Green zone questions

You really are stubborn and and imo just causing trouble at this point, you've called me a liar when in fact every single thing i have said is correct, You reported me and another cop 9 days into your stay here and seem to be salty it was denied, You're arguing with staff when your question has been sufficiently answered... Tell you what I wish i could facepalm my own comment to boost your ego abit more 😉 and then maybe you can stop commenting altogether.

Last edited by a moderator:
i will agree with you, i am stubborn, and i will help you carry out your goal by facepalming your comment, you are very welcome 🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂 

i will agree with you, i am stubborn, and i will help you carry out your goal by facepalming your comment, you are very welcome 🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂 
Yeah on this comment you really see you here to make trouble and you dont care about the correct answers as you just want to argue and say its incorrect and stuff pls stop it its not funny if u think it is. And not only this comment.

ps. i didn't say i was right because of how many thumbs up i got to face palms poor maxim got but that it seemed i was getting further in this community than him
pss. time does not equal knowledge
Basiscly in an not direct way u said that u were right and he wrong and u dont get further in an community by emoticons thats just plain up made up u get further in the community by being nice and dont start stuff up like ur doing now basicly u are in the lowest part of the community the ones who argue, dont listen and think they know better/are better even tho the correct answer has been giving by staff/police lead and a member of the police force. 

Btw time does equal knowledge cause a new player of 1 day doesn't know the rules in and out like a player that has been here over a year or even 2 years so yes time does equal knowledge.

But you know these are my opinions 

I have followed the rules and i have not been safe
I very much doubt that.

if police can lockpick in greenzones then why does it not say in the rules. to answer your "dialemma", the rule should read: (6.1.4) You must not lockpick or steal a vehicle from the green zone, unless you are a police member and the vehicle is illegal. 
Simple, because the rules aren't the end all, be all, of how we do things here. Like I said, if you follow the rules you will never be in the wrong. BUT, that doesn't mean there aren't situations where we as staff can make decisions based on context and all the information we have. We want the rules to be easy to read and follow and always work. But if we added every little nuance to them we would have a 43 page document for every new person to read, not ideal.

You seem very stubborn, I suggest you listen to what has been said by people more experienced than you. No one here is out to get you, or lie to you. You asked a question and multiple people gave you correct answers, because they wanted to help. If you want further explanation you are free to join the Join For Support channel in Teamspeak and a member of staff will explain to you.

Ok i have one more question:

i was in kavala green zone i had an MXM on my back which wouldnt go in my backpack, i hadnt left the green zone and i didnt have a vehicle so i wasnt moving illegal goods.
and the police stopped by me and told me i had an illegal firearm on my back, they told me to place my hands on my head or they would taze me, i said 'no' as of course they would just take my weapon, they knocked me out and took my weapon from me followed by a 20k fine.

why is this allowed, becuase i cant shoot or knocked them out but they can to me. surely this would mean that greenzones arent safe zones but literally the opposite as i cant do anything to defend myself, all i can do is basically just sit their and loose my gear.

In the rules under the section greenzones

it states that You must not knock out and rob other players in a green zone

from what ive read above some people have said that police are an exception, which i personally doing think is fair, but why then does it say in the subheading Bluezones

This rule does not apply to the police
after a couple of the rules, surely if police were allowed to knock people out in greenzones it would say 

You must not knock out other players in a green zone. This rule does not apply to the police

obviously im new to this community and i dont know all the rules, but personally as a new member i find it quite confusing that their allowed to do this.

That specific rule us to prevent rebels robbing you in a gz, if an officer takes your gun it is not robbing, it is a confiscation of an illegal item, I do agree that the rules are confusing on this subject for new players, but to sum it up, cops can do anything they can do anywhere else aside from shoot and kill you

i will attempt to get the rule changed for you to clarify.

Ok i have one more question:

i was in kavala green zone i had an MXM on my back which wouldnt go in my backpack, i hadnt left the green zone and i didnt have a vehicle so i wasnt moving illegal goods.
and the police stopped by me and told me i had an illegal firearm on my back, they told me to place my hands on my head or they would taze me, i said 'no' as of course they would just take my weapon, they knocked me out and took my weapon from me followed by a 20k fine.

why is this allowed, becuase i cant shoot or knocked them out but they can to me. surely this would mean that greenzones arent safe zones but literally the opposite as i cant do anything to defend myself, all i can do is basically just sit their and loose my gear.

In the rules under the section greenzones

it states that You must not knock out and rob other players in a green zone

from what ive read above some people have said that police are an exception, which i personally doing think is fair, but why then does it say in the subheading Bluezones

This rule does not apply to the police
after a couple of the rules, surely if police were allowed to knock people out in greenzones it would say 

You must not knock out other players in a green zone. This rule does not apply to the police

obviously im new to this community and i dont know all the rules, but personally as a new member i find it quite confusing that their allowed to do this.
Once again, on the end of the green zone explanation it clearly says "They are not safe havens from the law however, Police can attempt to arrest you." and as such having a gun on your back in a green zone does not mean that said gun is safe from the police. If you wish your gun to be safe then I suggest you hide it. Green zones are safe from other rebels and they shield you from being the victim of a crime, not from the police.

to add to what Nomad said, most cops normally just tells you to put it away, so you were really unfortunate that day

Back