What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Greetings all!

MrLightWell

Never knew how much time I'd have to play on RPuk when I first joined last year but trying to put more hours in lately since other games have dried up or gone sour - this community has always remained AWESOME and worth coming back to!

I'm MrLightWell - a goofy dad and hardcore PC gaming enthusiast for over 20 years. I've played just about everything worth playing in terms of MMOs and specifically RPGs! I dabble a bit on twitch ( VR/ Dauntless/ Star Citizen) but as its always been a heavy social media type of gig I've never spent too long messing with it - especially since becoming a parent. But maybe someday!

Outside of gaming I have a background in writing fiction, IT, marketing/design and small business mgmt.

My group on RPuk is "League of Ordinary Venturers" - Its still in the early stages but the major focus will encourage low income player support jobs (ARAC/Taxi/Delivery), legal trade careers,  and heavy RP. Life is too short to spend weeks grinding $$ and avoiding people on the server for fear of getting robbed /hard-earned assets lost. I can't promise I'll have TONS of time to play everyday but the time I do have will be spent helping enhance the overall players' experience. Cheers all 🍻 see you out there!

Welcome! Stick around, good things coming up! Any questions give us a shout!

Welcome to Altis , be sure to pay for the border pass for Poseidon otherwise you’re dead to me .

just kidding 

Last edited by a moderator:
Back