What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Greetings from Manchester

Roach

Hello all!

My name is Roach and I'll be your local Mancunian for the evening, I love what you guys have done here. A UK themed Altis Life server is a fucking top idea, rule Britannia!

I hope to see you all in-game sometime :)

Welcome and make sure to read the rules and enjoy the server!

[SIZE=9pt]Hello sir![/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]If you have any questions regarding RP, rules or you have concerns you are always welcome on our teamspeak. 
At the top, there is a channel called "welcome center" feel free to join and ask any question you want ( no sexual favors).

Hope to see you around,[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Mentor Levi[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]http://www.altislife.co.uk/rules/[/SIZE]

Love how the admins and mentors swoop down on the new arrivals, accosting them at the airport and forcing the law upon them.

Fuck the 5-0!

kidding, welcome and enjoy fellow Mancunian xD

So many people from Manchester here, haha. We should all meet up for a pint some time.

Welcome to the Island, Roach.. As others have said before me, make sure to read the rules we wouldn't want you deported before you get a chance to shine!

Welcome to the Island, Roach.. As others have said before me, make sure to read the rules we wouldn't want you deported before you get a chance to shine!
I had a chance to read through them all yesterday.

I'm sure I'll do just fine here :)

Back