What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Greetings

TyveR

Hello Citizens!

Im traveled here from Olympus world, so im not a full newbie in this lifestyle.

I was born in Hungary, so maybe you will hear that on my accent.

I hope we will meet somewhere around the island.

Best Regards, 

TyveR

I hope so:D Around a month, my mate will be following me, and join to my "adventures" :D

Also here, i'm looking for jobs :D (i'm helping with gathering and processing legal and illegal materials for a cut).

Welcome to our island. Make sure you read the bible and the laws of our island. I hope i wont have to send you to jail ;D

Hello mate and welcome to Role play UK.

Before you start exploring the island please read the rules here ---->role play.co.uk/rules.

If you have any questions or you are unsure about something then come onto our teamwork here ---->he.role play.co.uk where a staff member can help.

We hope that you enjoy your time here and happy role-playing. 

Hello mate and welcome to Role play UK.

Before you start exploring the island please read the rules here ---->role play.co.uk/rules.

If you have any questions or you are unsure about something then come onto our teamwork here ---->he.role play.co.uk where a staff member can help.

We hope that you enjoy your time here and happy role-playing. 

I am predicting that Kieran is currently on a mobile phone and therefore auto correct has kicked in so I will re-explain what he put.

To sum it up!

Before you begin creating a story on our island make sure you read the rules so you don't find yourself stuck in bother: https://www.roleplay.co.uk/rules

If you ever require any sort of help or just want to go and have a chat with your fellow players feel free to join our TeamSpeak: ts.roleplay.co.uk

Good luck adventuring! Enjoy your time! 

I am predicting that Kieran is currently on a mobile phone and therefore auto correct has kicked in so I will re-explain what he put.

To sum it up!

Before you begin creating a story on our island make sure you read the rules so you don't find yourself stuck in bother: https://www.roleplay.co.uk/rules

If you ever require any sort of help or just want to go and have a chat with your fellow players feel free to join our TeamSpeak: ts.roleplay.co.uk

Good luck adventuring! Enjoy your time! 
That was the first thing when i'm found the server! The rules must be the first, when somebody start playing on an rp server,

Welcome to Altis! Hope you enjoy your stay.

Glad I'm not the only Hungarian on the server! :D

Back