What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Gricey Must Go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greasy

Unlinked
Where do I start? How about a few points to why I am leaving:

Today I have decided to get off my arse and go outside...

I feel like I have not wasted my time, however spent a bit too much time dedicating a lot of my past 7ish months to a game. I have not lost IRL friends but I have drifted away from them a little, as well as not going outside as much as I should do hence my departure.

I am not gone for good, however my activity in game, on teamspeak and on the forums will now decrease for a good month at least. Don't worry though, I will still check up on the forums every now and again to see what has changed but in game I will not be available.

Now to the mentioning part (some I may forget, sorry!):

@Wilco @Ciaran @Mr Cardoso @Neoand @Vladic Ka. Just like to mention, Vladic keep up the streams, will come and say hi every now and again.

@AllThePeopleICalledFriends.TooMany

^ that one mentioned you all

Now, cutting it short, going outside, but thank you everyone who made my past couple of months a great experience.

Cya all, good luck for whatever you do!

Good bye my friend! chase your dreams! going to miss you

tumblr_mzma6cnJwd1qjx6n6o2_500.gif

When you come back tell us what the outside is like! 

Ahh, sad to see you go @Greasy, was alot of fun playing with you back in the days, wish you the best of luck with your adventures!

All the best IRL...

Learn to spend and plan your gaming time more wisely without affecting IRL stuff, it works for me. 

Peace out

Goodbye Greasy, keep me updated on snapchat with the Donkey's finger. Hope to see you back, have a good one, you've been here since i started
<3<3<3<3​

Have fun in the outside world. Had some fun times Gricey, see you in a week or so when you decide the outside world is to scary for you! 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back