What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Grizzly bear's farewell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Varife

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Well i guess this is goodbye, I have really enjoyed my time on server i may not have been here long as most of you, but in the time i have been here i've made some good friends and had good laughs. I never thought I'd have to make one of these but here we are I'd like to give my appreciation to the people that have made my time here enjoyable and rememberable

To many to tag <3

@Vacatio

Sad to see you go........sorry who are you again?  

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
I must say it really pisses me off when you spend time on an unban appeal, put your neck out to give someone a final chance, and give some pointers on how to extend there time on the server without getting into trouble for them to just up and leave a few days later.

Good luck to you thanks for being a member here and for your support, but if your leaving in a huff over what i said than perhaps this place isn't for you and your knee jerk reactions so maybe its for the best.

I must say it really pissed me off when you spend time on an unban appeal, put your neck out to give someone a final chance, and give some pointers on how to extend there time on the server without getting into trouble for them to just up and leave a few days later.

Good luck to you thanks for being a member here and for your support, but if your leaving in a huff over what i said than perhaps this place isn't for you and your knee jerk reactions so maybe its for the best.
I'll take the postives from that, thank you.

7 minutes ago, Vacatio said:

Sad to see you go........sorry who are you again?  

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
❤️

Cheers Grizzly, see you around!

Really Grizzly... Is this the way your are gonna leave the server at. Im dissapointed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back