What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Ground Branch | Prison break

spoof

A police patrol attempted to arrest multiple operatives of Ground Branch for carrying illegal firearms and allegations of murder. After multiple squads responded to the ongoing situation and mitigated the threat one of Ground Branches Detail Leaders was caught off guard, shot and taken into custody. 

[video starts here]

When the DL was given medical assistance in a public area he was followed by his crew whom gave the police force an order to release said DL. This order was ignored and the sergeant ordered PC @J Naylor to secure the captured DL, full-well knowingly there are hostiles inbound and multiple officers got downed. 

This PC declined a last opportunity to resolve it by talking, went to get a cup of tea at the PD and arranged a Prison transport.

Whilst preparing for a prison transport an Operative from our Aviation squad spotted the DL, at which point Ground Branch and Poseidon joined forces, successfully took the DL and one of the two Operatives (Arrested whilst seeking medical attention) from the prison.

This is the point where things went south, one of the responding officers tazed, and later used lethal force against the remaining (unarmed) Operative, who is now no longer with us. (RIP)

A full-on gunfight broke out which lasted for an extended period of time, during which multiple medical evacuation teams successfully took our wounded to safe locations for medical treatment. 

When the last 4 remaining officers attempted to evacuate by helicopter they were fired at and crashed, later to be executed for their actions. 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

De-brief/recap starts at 28 minutes

//Sorry for the lengthy video, didn't want to cut too much out so people can actually follow what's going on

Last edited by a moderator:
Was good fun working along side yous on this one, keep up the good work boys 🙂

Thanks very much @spoof! I really enjoyed that roleplay we had in the forest! It all pieced together very well with the whole story you was wanting to tell. It was a pleasure indeed! ❤️
Most welcome, sir!

Glad you dropped my cup of salty tea at the PD too, but you cant even imagine how disappointed I was when I air-dropped into your crash-site and you had already bled out 😞

was good fun, and enjoyed the debrief at the end seem like a very organized set up whenever I've bumped into you! 

Look forward to more times in the future

was good fun, and enjoyed the debrief at the end seem like a very organized set up whenever I've bumped into you! 

Should do some proper OPS with us, this wasn't organized, but a quick and dirty response to a on-going situation 😉

Thank you! I like to conduct After Action Reviews, upon completion of large scale operations especially when there are other gangs or factions involved. The collective group as a whole was outstanding and professional and made the entire scenario a pleasurable experience.

I unfortunately only came into the situation during the debrief. Can't wait to get involved in the future 😄  

Yeah, unfortunately I wasnt present during most of the fight due to being custody or being evac'd.

But keep in mind that it's not about the frags, it's about the story 😉

Back