What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Grow weed in Gang safe houses

Tom

Brief Summary: 

Give gangs access to grow weed in their own safe houses

Detailed Suggestion:

As most gang safe houses have a weed room that you can bag weed, my suggestion is making the prop weed plants be useable so we can grow weed in our safe houses as the only current purpose for our weed room is to bag the weed.

The Pros:

- More Interactions in safe houses 

- More places to grow weed

- Creates More RP Scenarios (Police Raids, etc) 

The Cons:

- A lil Dev work

not a bad little idea at all, would be nice to have some more stuff that leads to raids, maybe gangs owning little seperate warehouses for that sort of stuff that police can raid with the right info etc. hopefully metagaming wont ruin it, but good base idea

Think most gang weedrooms are a bit too tiny to grow any substancial amount. This would also make it unfair for the few gangs that do not have access to this, and not to mention the rest of the playerbase. Maybe adding the possibility for a interior for storage containers instead?

In the end, solid idea. Would love to see it happen +1

I dont know how big the rooms are as have only ever been in one gang safe house but I think its a solid idea. It would be risky growing it but then if the gang are raided by the police I'd like to think they've got bigger problems to worry about than a few ounces of weed 😎

Would this just mean it would be like a regular empty room with the option of putting down pots to grow weed? +1

Back