What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

GTA V PC Release Date Exact Times Confirmed!

Alex The Great

LPD65Bd.jpg

New York: 7 p.m. EDT on April 13
Chicago: 6 p.m. CDT on April 13
Denver: 5 p.m. MDT on April 13
Los Angeles: 4 p.m. PDT on April 13
Toronto: 7 p.m. EDT on April 13
London: Midnight on April 14
Berlin: 1 a.m. CEST on April 14
Paris: 1 a.m. CEST on April 14

We all new that it would come out on April 14, however thats only in certain parts of the world!... Atleast for me I get it 5 hours early, in reality there wont be any time difference but you know what I mean...

unsure if i am looking forward to this... i preordered it... then cancelled the preorder as they delayed it and changed the preorder bonus from 700k to 1,200,000

I ve owned it on Xbox One and Xbox 360... i really cannot see it being different on PC.

On the plus side i am looking forward to a decrease in trolls/non RP hobos not loading up altis life for a month or two :)

unsure if i am looking forward to this... i preordered it... then cancelled the preorder as they delayed it and changed the preorder bonus from 700k to 1,200,000

I ve owned it on Xbox One and Xbox 360... i really cannot see it being different on PC.

On the plus side i am looking forward to a decrease in trolls/non RP hobos not loading up altis life for a month or two :)
I'm looking forward to the enhanced graphics, new video editor, and overall the mods!  Also hope to play with some people form the community.  It was a downside that they had to push back the release date... twice, but hopefully it was worth the wait.

And of course it will be a bonus for the non RP hobos having something else to entertain them!

storyline is amazing, gameplay will be amazing, graphics will be amazing, unlike on the god aweful consoles that care barely run 30fps with the lowest graphics settings and no filtering at all. 

GTA5 FTW!!!!

Back