What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

GTARP

Romly

When GTARP launches will there be Medics, Police and Poseidon? Will all ranks just transfer?

There will be medics and police. I don't think (I hope so) that another whitelisted faction will be there though. 

currently unknown as they want more people but someone SUR on Altis and STU on GTA will be confusing 

i personally think they shouldnt transfer however if you are already in the faction on altis you should fast track PCSO and STU so start as lowest passed training rank

As far as i'm aware anyone wanting to be within a faction  on fivem will need to apply and start from the bottom/complete whatever training necessary. I'm sure someone with more knowledge than me will post on here when they see it though. 

as far as i'm aware there are no whitlisted factions as you make your own "faction" with the people you roll with, and usally on the majority on fivem server there is a group max of like 4 or 5

As far as i'm aware anyone wanting to be within a faction  on fivem will need to apply and start from the bottom/complete whatever training necessary. I'm sure someone with more knowledge than me will post on here when they see it though. 
yeh but are the top dogs going to remain top dogs or is there going to be fresh top dogs?

yeh but are the top dogs going to remain top dogs or is there going to be fresh top dogs?
Fresh top dogs - command on arma won’t be command on gta because of their command rank on arma. They could be command I guess for other reasons, but their rank on arma won’t affect it (I believe)

Fresh top dogs - command on arma won’t be command on gta because of their command rank on arma. They could be command I guess for other reasons, but their rank on arma won’t affect it (I believe)
that's dope. u better start behaving or else i'm gonna breeze by you in my lowrider with my golden uzi sun! u ainT getting home to supper that night boi

You have the perfect persona for GTA tbh. 
giphy.gif

Back