What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

H1Z1 Released Today for Early Access!

I THINK I WILL. GO HAVE A ONE TO ONE CHAT WITH ONE OF YOUR CHOIR BOYS REV. @Reverend
Down boy. Good boy! Who wants a biscuit? Who wants a biscuit? 

Lie down! Roll over! GOOD BOY! *Hands Starsky a solitary biscuit*

Not liking the look of this already, graphics look potato and clunky. Epoch for me!

Was excited about 2 months ago. However I did a lot of research on it on Monday and I just dont like the look of it anymore. The recent footage is really underwhelming, like how the guns handle. The whole survival part is ruined by the tokens in my opinion.

Blah, ive spent so much money on DayZ replicas.... I will probably end up buying this anyway.

I did like the ragdolls though!

The 3rd person looks shite atm, but ive heard as 3rd person has barely been released the character model wasnt polished so well

Was excited about 2 months ago. However I did a lot of research on it on Monday and I just dont like the look of it anymore. The recent footage is really underwhelming, like how the guns handle. The whole survival part is ruined by the tokens in my opinion.

Blah, ive spent so much money on DayZ replicas.... I will probably end up buying this anyway.

I did like the ragdolls though!
I do believe the tokens/tickets are an optional thing to use when it comes to playing on the "Event Servers" that differ completely to H1Z1, like the fact they have the guy that done the Battle Royale mod for Arma 2 and 3 working with them to make a Battle Royale system for H1Z1 which is one of the things you use the tokens/tickets for.

You can still play the 'normal' H1Z1 how it was intended, to survive, etc. I personally am liking what I see, I have also been following it for a while, but you have to remember that it is Early Access so things will definitely change, like the gun handling.

As of posting, it's going to be 21:00 GMT before it's out - https://twitter.com/j_smedley/status/555809658061860864

Initially it was supposed to be at 12 Noon Pacific, which would have been 20:00 GMT - https://twitter.com/j_smedley/status/555745135997100032

I'm going to buy it maybe today aswell two hours left going to watch livestreams for now :D

Keeps being delayed ... hopefully the 10pm release will happen so i can spend the next day downloading it lol

The best part about this game is steam reviews,I would read all of them again.

P.S

I don't even fell bad for all people that bough Early Access,the last game i bought early was DayZ and i'm perfectly damn fine waiting for game to get released as a proper one after what i've seen :p

Damn all the EU servers have a waiting list of 1 hour ain't no buddy got time for that

I gotta do a podcast with a dude tonight and this is one of the topics we are covering. i'm more excited about dying light but I really want H1Z1 to be great. I'm bound to buy the fucking thing either way. Miscreated was a sack of shit. 
@Reverend - is the podcast up yet?

Back