What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

had ce open, bec banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello,

just made a small fk up, I forgot to close cheatengine when I was playing on facebook games, loaded into the server and just got bec banned for it.

cheers

Phil

guid 205c16a92e57647d2e057454c7219a33

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Wilco hope u help our friend to remove banned ... thank you

Hi Wilco hope u help our friend to remove banned ... thank you

Please wilco. he's innocent )))
so yet here we are again these asshole trying to justify why he needs to get unbanned. in no way he is he innocent If he had just left cheat engine on he would be battle eye banned  #38  (BE global ban game hacks) no un-ban ever unless you specialy modified cheat engine  to be undetected by ARMA 3 BE CLIENT and ARMA 3 BE CLIENT only but  then wilco found you spawning some $ or something like that  

and 2 last things  what kind of sad guy hacks facebook games and dont try justify with it by saying "i made it un detected so i didnt get banned from facebook games" that would be bullshit as there is no one way to make it un-detected you have to make it un-detected for different games

Please dont un-ban this guy and please asus and fusion FUCK OFF

so yet here we are again these asshole trying to justify why he needs to get unbanned. in no way he is he innocent If he had just left cheat engine on he would be battle eye banned  #38  (BE global ban game hacks) no un-ban ever unless you specialy modified cheat engine  to be undetected by ARMA 3 BE CLIENT and ARMA 3 BE CLIENT only but  then wilco found you spawning some $ or something like that  

and 2 last things  what kind of sad guy hacks facebook games and dont try justify with it by saying "i made it un detected so i didnt get banned from facebook games" that would be bullshit as there is no one way to make it un-detected you have to make it un-detected for different games

Please dont un-ban this guy and please asus and fusion FUCK OFF
Why u cry ? And why u hate us ? U know its just game and for fun i see u now hate us and u happy for our friends get banned but its ok maybe u still kid dont talk with us any more go drink ur milk and sleep befor ur mother slap u lol stupid kid

Why u cry ? And why u hate us ? U know its just game and for fun i see u now hate us and u happy for our friends get banned but its ok maybe u still kid dont talk with us any more go drink ur milk and sleep befor ur mother slap u lol stupid kid
Not to get invlolved but you guys are very arrogant, you seem to think that younger players are all immature little children and that you can actually IGNORE them and INSULT them due to thier age.

gourvo, stop trolling my post - you cant say to keep me banned because of my friends.

May I ask how you know so much about the 'undetected' cheatengine? and it is a auto bec ban of #38 - be will not do a global ban for having the normal cheatengine open, that is not designed to bypass arma. bec however is set to auto ban anyone kicked for that reason on the server only.

I would ask the admins look into your game play - because this to me sounds like you are using an undetected version for yourself.

and another thing, look up your facts on battleye.

gourvo, stop trolling my post - you cant say to keep me banned because of my friends.

May I ask how you know so much about the 'undetected' cheatengine? and it is a auto bec ban of #38 - be will not do a global ban for having the normal cheatengine open, that is not designed to bypass arma. bec however is set to auto ban anyone kicked for that reason on the server only.

I would ask the admins look into your game play - because this to me sounds like you are using an undetected version for yourself.

i am not trolling in any way. i used to hack arma thats how i know about it. i am a long time player on his server a the admin can look at hard as they want but i dont cheat unlike you of course. i hate you because you are arrogant  little shits  i am 14 and still more mature that you and you have broken soooo many rules i you should have been banned with all your band of morins but yet your still here justifying bullshit. the game is fun and i only play it for fun but i despise you in game and out.

and trust me its is  a ban       day z any program like a script injector or anything SNAP banned perma style  

Actually.

BEC bans are for any server that runs BEC Main ban hive.

(I would know, i'm BEC Global Banned for GameHack #11)

I can join servers that DONT use BEC. But cannot join any that do.

(I had to be put on a 'whitelist' to join this server)

I remember you. TC Gourvo every time you're bad-mouthing us... You keep talking blah blah cry more cry  baby :)
i also remember you the guy that broke 3 rules at 5 min and got upset and crashed is off-road in to me :D  

Get some maturity  

As a neutral, I think you all need to just stfu and grow up and wait for an admin decision. Quit polluting the forum with childish arguments; no one wins on the internet.

As a neutral, I think you all need to just stfu and grow up and wait for an admin decision. Quit polluting the forum with childish arguments; no one wins on the internet.
Wrong.

This guy wins...

Admins will (at some point) have a verbal discussion with the OP and decide on the basis of that, whether to unban.

As hinted at above, *sometimes* we make special exceptions for low-grade 'hax' where people have made stupid decisions or one-off mistakes, but generally, our logic goes that if you hack once, you'll always hack, and we don't like hackers here.

For the record:

The Cheat Engine app is DETECTED by BattlEye as Gamehack #38, and BattlEye KICKS for it. Apparently it does work in some games that are BE-protected, but not all of them, necessarily. I am not totally sure whether CE has any useful purpose in ARMA3 (but am investigating - which means more of my time wasted, so I am already not a happy bunny, OP).

Battleye Extended Control (BEC) is an (unofficial) add-on to Battleye which can (if set up) turn the BE-detected Gamehack 38 'kick' in to a local server-applied BAN. Ours is set up to do that, along with all other gamehack detections. We *hate* hackers here, so we ban first and ask questions later.

Our BEC is also set up to report its bans to a global BEC database, which other ARMA3 admins can choose to trust or not, as they see fit. We automatically 'trust' ALL BEC gamehack bans that other admins on the BEC DB have auto-reported, which means even if you don't run hax here, if you ran them on another BEC-protected server, there's a good chance you'll be banned here. In very rare cases, we will take steps to override specific gamehack BEC global bans, but the story needs to be DAMN good...

I want NO further baiting or arguing on this thread from here onwards. I don't want to hear ANY friends squeaking about 'unban our friend please' or providing any backstory or evidence. There's none that you can help with, and you'll do your friend more harm than good, especially if you attack other players here on his thread.

Likewise, I want NO further comments against the OP, whether he hacked or not, whether he is scum or not, and so on. Leave it to the admins.

And please refrain from posting 'funnies' on this thread now too. Normally I can live with a few of these, but because this is a HACK related thread, the temperature has gone way up. Not appropriate here.

Why haven't I locked the thread? Easy. I want to see which one of you fools will cross the line. There is a ban waiting for the first one who does. Think *very* carefully before posting in this thread.

Admins will update this thread as and when. The OP will be contacted for a meet-up on TS and a little chat.

Update:

The 'ban' did not actually make it into the main BEC hive - most likely we were still on our ViLayer server at that time, and the reporting-to-hive component failed (it does that, sadly). This meant that the OP was banned ONLY by virtue of the detection and kick by BattlEye on our server, which BEC turned into a local ban. This ban would've been copied over to our new server install, on both game-instances, so the OP was unable to log in to any of our servers (but was fine on other ARMA games, including those linked-in to the BEC hive).

After discussion with the OP, and a promise that this was never going to happen again, I have unbanned him.

Now, I know a bunch of you will be groaning about me unbanning a known hacker, but there are two key factors here:

1 - the 'hack' was not actually for ARMA3, so wasn't a direct attack on our game - it just happened to be detected by BE as a risk-factor (that's why BE kicks and doesn't ban for this particular app: it is a 'low-grade' bad act, though that clearly does not make it right).

2 - the fact that we are not supressing any ban or detection (i.e. not having to add a physical whitelisting override), if the OP does break his promise, and run the Cheat Engine (or any other detectable app or hack) then BattlEye will STILL detect it as normal, and may kick and/or ban accordingly, and BEC will turn any gamehack-related kick into a ban, even if BE doesn't.

So, I am confident that we are not 'at risk' any more now, than we were before, from the OP. And he's had his embarrassment made public, and promises to not hack/cheat on our server, so I am happy to take that on trust, one last and final time.

Obviously, any further detections involving this guy will see him vanished from our community forever - and I don't think he wants that, so I am hopeful. But the threat is there, should he mess up.

WOWZER! this person is back on the global ban list!

He was on our server this evening as AltisLifeUKCashpoint, you can guess what he was upto... i locally banned him and just checked the bansys and his own server has globally banned him.

No doubt there not using the reporter account anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back