What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Handing in my ban hammer. #Goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robbie

As you can probably tell by the title I have left the staff team as of today. This decision wasn't made lightly I don't have the time to be staff on this community anymore as I have to put my focus elsewhere. I've been apart of this community for 3 years on the 8th april, so I am approaching my third year here, there has been so many good memory's on here however as times have changed and due to work I haven't actually played on the server for a while now, that's also partly because my computer is bad and also it's not fun for me anymore, I have said my goodbye's to the staff team today and now i'm saying my goodbye's to the community, I have met so many people on here, Good people and also bad people, If i did you're typical leaving post and tagged people in I would be here until 5am tomorrow morning so i'm not going to do that. I will now and again come on teamspeak and speak to a few people. So sadly this is my goodbye for now, I may be back full time on here in the future, I have left the door's unlocked for my return but until then Goodbye all.

Parting message from me, and this goes to everyone in the community, Remember this is a game, there are so many arguments that i have heard which really isn't needed, you are all here for fun, then make sure you enjoy yourselves, but make sure you don't break the rules, also remember you can easily settle issues out by talking to each other about it, it's a much better option then arguing and getting people in trouble.

Byeeeeeeeeeeee 👋

Last edited by a moderator:
Will miss you Robbie. Best of luck to you.

later man, thanks for bringing me to ts years ago and teaching me the rules xD, hope you still come on cs with the boyss

Thanks for all your time and effort mate. I hope we still see you around when you have free time :)

You were the first person to ever ban me, on my first day on the server <3 (Can't say I didnt deserve it though)

The date of your ban.
03/30/2017

Member of the team that banned you.
Robbie

Reason given for your ban.
OOC Abuse/Racist remarks

But in all seriousness gl with whatever you go on to do in later life and im sure you will be missed!

Thanks for your hard work as staff.

Robbie, I am sad to see you go and you will be missed, You were the main reason I joined the police, the time you sent me to prison for supposedly shooting a load of officers in my new house, (i was only walking my dog 😉) and you asked me if i have ever thought of joining and the rest is history.

You have been a credit to the community always been there as a staff member to help out with any questions or concerns anyone had, and always as a good friend even if you did ban me once 😉 .

Good luck in what ever you do next and i will be around to play csgo with you when you have time.

Laters mate. 😀

Thank you for the time you have spent and the help i have received not only before i became staff myself, but also when i was staff. 

Take care dude! 

Huuuhh heey! Haven't we done alot together, and will continue to do so through our CSGO/Rocket Leauge matches, you have done alot for this community, and definitely deserves the recognition for it, so therefore thankyou for everything you have done for this community, and for what you did whilst you were in the police and apart of Kavala Command.

I know we will still speak and do our crazy shit, so until next time we exchange messages, take care buddy!

See ya later mate! 

Bye man, hope you do well!

All the best Robbie! Its been an absolute pleasure man, we'll have to play rocket league again soon :D

Take care! 🍷

My favorite staff have a good one and thanks for the help and effort that you have put in here :)

Thank you all for the message means alot 😁 it was a very difficult decision to make 

Thank you for your dedication to make this server (and kavala) a better place you'll be missed. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back