What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Hannah swanson

Baron Butcher

One of the best roleplayers on the server, all of your charas are fun to speak to and you know it will be fun and good rp when we have to arrest you! All interactions are a plesure. @LilPanda

lol thanks yea Hannah is a bit of a nut case one she dont shut the fuck up....2 she got a bit of OCD ie that dirty mat in boilingbrooke...and 3 she just doesnt get the fact that driving licence ban means not to drive lol. Her main role is to take people hostage have fun and commit crimes at the same time....I dont know if you have noticed but the people she is after she calls them Daddy lol. Cant wait to see what else i can bring to this character lol

lol thanks yea Hannah is a bit of a nut case one she dont shut the fuck up....2 she got a bit of OCD ie that dirty mat in boilingbrooke...and 3 she just doesnt get the fact that driving licence ban means not to drive lol. Her main role is to take people hostage have fun and commit crimes at the same time....I dont know if you have noticed but the people she is after she calls them Daddy lol. Cant wait to see what else i can bring to this character lol
Ohh yeah i know, even took a cop hostage thinking it was her daddy loool

Back