What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Happy 4th of July and apologies

Thesoldier

Banned
Hello friends,

Happy upcoming 4th of July to the fellow Americans here. I want to apologize the community for the recent overflow of Dispute a Ban's the past month. Normally Crumble and I were the primary ones who were handling them. With the baby on the way, I've been working a lot of overtime and doing other things, and haven't had a chance to do the forum work.

Although dispute a ban has the lowest priority, I've been unable to post as much as I used to when I do them due to real life issues. Some players did remain banned for at least a week who were posting in their unbans the proper stuff, so I will take the blame for that. I do want to thank the staff for stepping up and handling disputes when they normally don't, especially @Junior

Well in honor of America's birthday, and the fact that I am working 15 hours straight tomorrow, I will begin a expedited unban process tomorrow. For unbans that are not complex I will attempt to get them actioned as quick as possible. Normal unban rules/policies apply, but I may be quicker to action the unbans as long as players put effort into their unban form and show that they understood the rule the broke, and what to do in the future.

Happy independence day everyone!

Happy fourth of july! I'm headed out to Niagara falls to cook some burgers and hot dogs!

Don't apologise mate, it's their fault for breaking the rules, take your time , and happy "we broke up with Britain" day xxx

I'm spending the day with $600 worth of fireworks so I'm happy, happy 4th of July soldier and everyone else.

Happy fourth of july! I'm headed out to Niagara falls to cook some burgers and hot dogs!
Whilst you were there I took ur keyboard and sold it to @Pimpmauser he is my fellow hobo and pleb

Don't apologise mate, it's their fault for breaking the rules, take your time , and happy "we broke up with Britain" day xxx
Why is ur signature soo big like it so big... And empty but srs how did u manage to do that by using space bar or?

Enjoy your Independence Day, but we will be back to get our taxes, and makes you eat our crumpets and drink our glorious tea. 

Happy Independence Day.  

Back