What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Happy Ken's Auto Recovery

MrKraken

b6cEna6.jpg%5B

Happy Ken's Autos of Malden

Press Release from the office of Mr Ken Wataminpal, CEO Happy Ken's Autos Ltd., Malden​

We are pleased to announce that Happy Ken's Recovery Division has expanded to Altis, after a great deal of negotiation with the local government pen pushers, Mr Wataminpal has been granted ARAC licensing on the expansive island. As transporting our recovery fleet would be an expense Ken really doesn't want to pocket, Happy Ken's Altis Recovery Division will be operated under the ARAC franchise model. But rest assured, filthy denizens of the almighty cesspool, you'll still get that Happy Ken's service that our regular customers on Malden have come to know and love if they like it or not. ​

Registered Happy Ken's card holders receive a 10% discount on roadside recovery, call Ken on 1-800-REKTM8​

Mr Wataminpal, the South London expat, was quoted as saying "When opportunity knocks, it's probably the camshaft, now pay up. Oh the Altis thing? Makes sense dunnit, none of those plonkers can drive"​

Applications to join the Happy Ken's fleet are currently only being accepted on a verbal basis as Ken will be a very busy man. If you happen upon him eating a bacon sarnie at a rest stop somewhere, approach with caution...or brown sauce... and talk to him about becoming one of  his "yellow perils" ​

​

pPOViam.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Good art my friend and cracking read too. :)
Cheers buddy :) #MakeARACGreatAgain 😂 Not like I really bother with runs so might as well do something entertaining when I get trench-shock from the NHS despatcher

Tired of ARAC mechanics taking forever to arrive? Try the all new rapid deployment service from Happy Ken's, anywhere on the island within minutes (a small helicopter refuelling fee of £30,000 may apply)

N8APyMw.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back