What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Happy New Year!

Gordon

Staff Lead
Staff Lead
Dev Team
Staff Team
Los Santos Police Command
Los Santos Police Trainer
NewYearRPUK2.png

As is tradition, we invited our staff, management & development teams to send out a new years message to you all, here's what they had to say!

Management:

@Aiden

I hope you all had a good Christmas and enjoyed the festivities. As 2022 draws to a close and we usher in 2023, I hope you can all join me in wishing for a better year than the rollercoaster that has been the last couple. Best wishes and good luck, happy new year!

@Ciaran

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year everyone!

It still amazes me that we've managed to stick around as a community since 2014, and it's because of the dedication of all our Staff Members, Development team and the player base at large that we've managed to achieve this. Even though I'm not around as much as I'd like to be anymore, I'm proud of what we've all built here together, and look forward to what we can create in the coming year.

@Vladic Ka

Hello from the Falkland Islands! Sorry I haven’t been about for the last few months but hopefully that will change in the new year. Wishing you all the best for Christmas and hope you all have a happy and prosperous New Year. Love Vlad”

Leads:

@Recon9

Hey everyone,

It's been another crazy year, and I wanted to take a moment to express my gratitude to the entire RPUK community. As some of you may know, I've had some personal stuff going on that's kept me from being around as much as I would like. Despite this, I am so grateful to everyone who has stepped up and helped out where they could. It's awesome to see how our community always manages to thrive no matter what challenges we face.

A big shoutout to the developers and staff members who have worked their butt off to make RPUK an amazing place to be. Your dedication and effort is seriously appreciated.

And of course, a huge thank you to all the players and donors who keep our community running strong and keep the lights on every day. Your support means everything to us and we couldn't do it without you.

Despite the challenges we've faced, I'm grateful to have such a supportive and badass community to rely on. I hope that you all have a safe and awesome holiday season, and I can't wait to see what the new year brings for RPUK.

Have a great Christmas and I will see you all in the New Year.

Cheers,

Recon Nine

@Stuart

Merry Christmas and an early happy new year everyone! 

Been a crazy year overall, Amazing to see new faces this year joining the team! I do hope everyone has had a wonderful day with family/friends and the following days! Here is to many more years together 🙂 

@Bowen

Merry Christmas everyone! 

It's been a wild year. The staff team have seen loads of new faces, some have left but one thing still remains true... You can't get rid of Bowen! 

Well, on that note, you may see a little less of me in the coming months as we are expecting our first child any day now, so a whole new journey lays ahead of me. That being said, you haven't seen the last of me yet! 

Have a wonderful Christmas and a fantastic new year. Much love from Bowen, Mrs Bowen and mini Bowen! (Only 18 years and we will have a new staff member! XD)

Edit: he's here now and he's perfect!

@Stavik

Merry christmas everyone and happy new years!

I hope you all stay safe and enjoy your time with your families! Cant wait to get back in-game and create more stories with all of you! ❤️

@Gordon

Happy New Year to you all! What an insane year it has been! The bar has been set... What will 2023 bring? We'll just have to wait and see!

Stay safe, enjoy times with your loved ones and we'll see you back again soon ❤️

Development Team:

@1A3

This year feels like it's gone so fast, I hope you all have a happy new year!

@Mike Polo

Dear Members of Roleplay.co.uk,

As the end of the year approaches and we gear up for the holiday season, I wanted to take a moment to express my sincere gratitude and appreciation to each and every one of you for being a part of our incredible community. Your support, contributions, and dedication have played a crucial role in making this year one of the most memorable and rewarding years of my work as a developer for Fivem.

I have had the pleasure of working on a variety of projects this year, including coding, graphic design, and 3D modeling, and it has been an absolute joy to see the creativity and passion of our community at work. Whether it's through the development of new features and functionality, the creation of stunning graphics and artwork, or the development of immersive 3D models and environments, each of you brings such unique and valuable perspectives to the table.

As we approach the end of the year, I wanted to take a moment to reflect on all that we have accomplished as a community. It has been an incredible journey, and I am truly grateful to have had the opportunity to work alongside such talented and dedicated individuals. I am constantly amazed by the talent and dedication of our community, and I am deeply grateful to be a part of such a special group of people.

As we look ahead to the new year, I am excited to see what the future holds for our community. I am confident that with the continued support and contributions of each and every one of you, we will continue to thrive and create even more incredible experiences for ourselves and others.

I hope that each of you have a safe and enjoyable holiday season, surrounded by loved ones and filled with all the joy and cheer that this time of year brings. Thank you again for your support and contributions. It has been an absolute pleasure to work with you all, and I am deeply grateful to be a part of such a talented and passionate group of individuals.

Sincerely,

Mike Polo

Staff Team:

@Liam

@Drex

Merry Christmas everybody, and a happy 2023! 🎄🎆
- Drex

@PsianaRama

SMILEEEEEEEEEEE! - Gee

@Astrid Belski

A very Merry Christmas to you all and happy new year! May your 2023 be filled with love and laughter 💜

@Robbie

Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and a happy new year!!

@Gremlin

Merry Christmas one and all! And to one and all I Hope you all have a great 2023!

Chat Shit Get Banged.

Grem - Ivanna - Old father time! 

@Mystix

Me during 2022 looking at yet another discord drama:

Lets change it for 2023!
Merry Christmas and happy new year!

@Snuffles

Merry Christmas to everyone. Let's hope for a less chaotic 2022! Cheers Putin.
On a less serious note, welcome to all those who've joined us this year, hopefully you're enjoying it. Seeing back on the last 5 years, it's incredible to see how much this community have evolved, and how we've continued to treat each other with respect. Yes, there's been Dicord drama. Yes, there's been IG drama, but those are few and far between, depending on where you look. 
So, as mentioned earlier, let's hope for a better 2023!

Snuffles - The Mastercriminal and the best Dane.

@Logan

Merry xmas and new year troops enjoy

@Ram

I would like to wish everyone in the community a very Happy Christmas and a Happy New Year! I hope that you all have a wonderful holiday season and a prosperous new year. I am so grateful to be part of such a supportive and friendly community, and I look forward to continuing to work together to make our little corner of the internet a better place.

@ShadowDirector

I would like to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, now its time to recover that money I pissed down the drain

@L1L

Happy new year everyone!

heres to another year of creative role play and fantastic people! 

@LiK

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukah and wish everybody next year to be the one you actually do what you planned to for the last "X" amount of years 😉

@30K

Merry Xmas and a happy new year to one and all. Very grateful to be apart of such a great community with like-minded individuals and thank you to the staff team/dev team for their continued support and work towards the community. Have a drink or a few, relax and enjoy and see you in 2023 for no doubt some more IG stories!

Cheers 🥂

@Valen Bell

Merry Christmas to everyone,

I do hope everyone has a good time and here is hoping to better years than the last few.

Do also remember that everyone is just like you, a clump of cells and more who enjoy or love to roleplay and gathered together over many years now to make a wonderfully interesting community with more than plenty ups and downs, speedbumps and other much more inapropriate words but through it all people have come together all this time to continue it and without each individual person, for good or bad, none of this would be here, do please do keep that in mind when your out there that no matter the differences we are a community through thick and thin for as long as people have this hobby, desire or whatever else this all means to you, and who wish to share it with others.

So again,

@-Sammy-

Merry Christmas everyone!

Hard to believe that this is my 3rd christmas as staff and my 4th in total... As the years before, this one was also filled with many different emotions and challenges throughout and I wouldn´t want it any other way! Well, maybe with a little more kindness here and there, let´s be honest.

It is still amazing to see people come together and put a smile on a stranger´s face, as this community has done for us this year, and it evens out some of the things we all face in our personal lives. Although people come and go, everyone has that one, or even more, stranger that we can´t imagine never meeting and it´s such joy to see people make those kind of connections and develop friendship and/or relationships like that. 

For the new year, I am wishing everyone much love, laughter and health. I´m hoping for just a little jess judgement and more compassion in the world and for all of us to be able to enjoy life and be able to say "I am worth it!", because you are. 

Long story short, I´m glad to be here and be able to be a part of all this!

Much love - Sammy ❤️

@NewlyUnknown

Merry Christmas!

May your holiday be filled with love, joy, and all the good things that life has to offer.

Wishing you all a very happy and prosperous new year.

- Unknown

@3FingerGaming

Merry Christmas and happy Holidays all.

Been an Eventful year and hopefully 2023 is better! 

From the worlds best Firm member to the Worlds Worst Azteca ❤️

@Nikolai

Happy new year and merry Christmas, hope you all had a good year

@OneShot

Hope everyone had a great year,

Wish you all a great Christmas and most impotently to have a good Year!

and don't get too pissed!

@Mason

Another year down and a new one to look forward to with endless possabilities.

Hope you all have a Merry Christmas and a Happy new year !!!

@Fluqi

Happy Holidays 🙂

@1000Phoenix

@PapaSmurphy

@Charles Vane

Hope you all had a good christmas and have a great new year where we all spend less time gaming and get some fresh air. Have a good one 😉

Thanks to everyone for everything 🙂 Welcome to Season 2023.

Happy New Year everyone! Thank you to all the staff for everything you have done and for the support and of course to everyone in the city I wish you all a happy and healthy new year!

happy new year, wish the best for all in 2023 here's to another 

Back