What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Harrasment by Miroslav

Status
Not open for further replies.

CreatorChris

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Name of the person you are reporting (in-Teamspeak/in-Game): Miroslav

Time & Date this happened: 01:32

Which Server did this happen on: Server 1

Description of what happened: I was on patrol when we had a call from our Air Support that there was 2 officers being held up by 3 Armed Men. So when police got to the scene the 3 Armed men ran away one of them which was Miroslav we followed him South from Kora Service Station which he was then caught and restrained. He kept saying how did you know it was me i told him multiple times we had a hellcat in the sky that could see him which he then argued that he watched his go pro and there was no hellcat. Back at Kavala HQ he continued to argue then became disrespectful saying "im going to report you to the higher ups". After i sent him to prison he then bombarded my Teamspeak which i did not like.

What Rule Was Broken ?: Teamspeak Rules
3. Be friendly towards people, keep the wars and role play in the game, team speak is for communication we are an adult community and expect people to follow that.
4. Harrasment, Do not mass message people if they don't want to speak to you respect that.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: No as he was constantly Harassing me on TeamSpeak. 

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence, If your report is about RDM then it must be a video leading up to the RDM and after) http://imgur.com/zMXglqe,JGGCKlW#0

I had already sent this to an Admin [Maratek] and they Informed me to issue a Report a Player.

There are 2 pictures within the link providing Evidence.

Thanks 

CreatorChris

Denied - 16/02/15

I had a Chat with Miroslav about this incident and it turned out that he is having some family problems atm.

I know many people may use this as an excuse but I think from my work experiences I can tell when someone lies to me and when someone is actually not himself because of what he is going trough.

This kind of things can happen. 
He tried apologizing to you guys and he even apologized to me.

(I also think that you and Maratek could have reacted in a nicer way)

We are all humans and if we are honest we ALL did something stupid when we had a hard time and most of the time we ALL got away with it.

I DO NOT WISH THAT AFTER THIS GETS DENIED SOMEONE CAUSES TROUBLE.

I think Miroslav has other things to worry about right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back