What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Has there been a mass unban

John Downey

Unlinked
Hi has there been a mass unban because I've been banned since August and today I can join the server not gonna play on it until I no for certain or if its just a bug 

There were two mass unbans in past two years, but not sure how that would affect your ban from August. Hopefully someone from the staff team will be able to help you with this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay when I try to join again it does say I'm banned now anyone no if I'm eligible to appeal again or could help me out many thanks

@ACC LastNickLeft the reason i was asking about mass unban was if there was a new one that was occured and that i got unbanned but unfortunately not is there anyone i can speak to about this thanks

Hello @John DowneyCould you please provide your SteamID and I can check it for you.

Upon further investigation. You were not yet unbanned, there appears to have been a bug that allowed you to join. You will need to fill in an unban appeal to continue playing. Thank you for checking, it is appreciated.

perfect ill appeal now wish me luck
200.gif

No you will not be punished for logging on as you informed us right away.

I may be incorrect but I believe it was your brother who had a 6 month delay, not you. Who ever deals with your appeal will know more.

Well, go with your unban appeal. All the best.

Back