What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Hatchback scrapped, can someone tell me why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HDGamer

Simply as the title reads, this afternoon my hatchback was scrapped, for no apparent reason whatsoever. I left it somewhere and completely forgot about it. So it was definately not used in crime etc.

I don't really care about losing it but it has annoyed me as there is clearly some misunderstanding within the police force on when to scrap items. Compensation for it would be nice, but I don't really care if its too much trouble.

Can someone please:

1. Tell me why it was scrapped

2. Clear the rules up on scrapping

Thanks in advance

2. Its crushed when used in a crime.

like lowest it should be crushed is speeding HEAVILY over speed limit.

btw, who crushed it? Couldnt it have been a server cleanup or something?

Last edited by a moderator:
Idk who crushed it, and the message I got mentioned something like 'Your hatchback was scrapped' Is that the same for crushing by police and chop shopping?

If its crushed you wont get the message you typed - When sold in chop shop it will give you the message "Your vehicel has been sold (or scrapped - dunno) Sorry. Something like that ^^

Sounds to me like the police scrapped it, must of been on the wanted list or was used in a crime.

If its still an issue open a thread in the police complaints commission section of the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back