What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Hate to band on the jumpwagon..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am leaving.  leaving the police.  leaving the server.  the server was a fun and happy place for a while.  I used to have a good laugh with the TI and even the police sometimes.  Because of this i will leave here some "best of"s:

Best legal Civ:   Moko Whalibu AKA Levi.  Your meat tasted delicious and me and TI now treasure our Moko-loco.

Best TI:  Stefaniiiiiiii for humouring us and being a brave, tactical and active co-leader

Best straight up G:  BOOOOOOOORRRRIIISSSSSSS.  No further explanation needed.

Best cops:   Dean Winchester[MPU] for the negotiations at my final bank job,  INS Walt Hemingway for spending the time talking to a humble hobo about the remains of a policeman.

Best UNMC: n/a  lol

Best NHS:  STU madmedic to whom i transferred my last £700,000 because i had a terminal case of "the giggles"

and finally, Best admin:  Wilco for his humble tone, forgiving nature, and calculated decisions.  

It took me a while to come up with these, so i hope that the mentioned parties treasure and cherish their Award.

Thankyou for my humble tone award! take care hope you made friends here and enjoyed the experience!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back