What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Have A Dapper Time Lads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max Whitchurch

Right, Looks  like i'm going to Stratis For a couple months, Ill miss you guys but hopefully ill be back soon

In all seriousness this community has been the core of my entertainment world for the past 5 months-ish,

I've a lot of ups like when @Banana DuckFlew me away in a helicopter and 'Tried' to do flips and i have had downs like when i nearly lost @Rob Ust

i have lost one of the best things in my life due to shear selfishness and greed, i'm taking full responsibility for what i have unfortunately done these past few weeks and hope to spawn in again soon

Stay Dapper 

And Goodnight

P.S some of the people that made my experience within this community great @SGT Staticz@Rob Ust@KRABSTIK121@@ArrogantBreadThanks For buying my gang ;P @StefA.K.A Hobo Pleb@Vladic KaLove your streams :D@Jack Rippoff<Loved your gangs>@NLA @John McRawr @CST TomTheDoge@Masis@Banana Duck

And of course i thank @Wilco for creating this wonderful community  @Wilco

Last edited by a moderator:
@Dapper DanLove you buddy. It's heartbreaking to see you leave. Thank you so much for teaching me about altislife. So many great times. I can't wait until you come back. Good luck wherever you go, and whatever you do. 

Stay dapper, Dan.

I mean... you're an idiot. But I'm sure you know that. Hope you take some time to think about it and they let you back in 6 months.

Ahh sad to see ya go mate.... yea sure... was a bad move but you should try to come back in 6 months :p I'll miss ya :*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back