What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Have to get some thing of my chest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

user259259

So everyone i have to get somethings of my chest that will lead to my end every end has to come with a start so here it is.

Around 3 years ago i received my first PC and watched a Arma 3 Roleplay video and wanted to do it my self so i asked my dad to buy it for me for my birthday, Then i joined this community at Age 11 and a half under the name James the real. Learning to rp and learning a side of the internet that i didnt knew existed until 2 months later i got my self banned on ts because i was with a friend on skype and said Shut the fuck up while i was talking to a Staff member i attempted to make unban appeal how ever it got denied. A couple of months later i met a guy that had a bad influence on me (by this time i had around 1k hours) and learned me how to duplicate and couple of weeks later i got a ban for duping. So heart broke as i was the only solution was buying a new account so i played Under the new account knowing it was against the rules but loving the community  so much as i did it was the only option. Around 9/10 months later i met a guy he was completly new to the game and i took him under my wing and explained him the rules so i was driving a MB 40 and out of nowhere he shot a guy that was driving infront of me and decided to RDM him Busterguy was watching and i got banned because i was clasified involved so i waited a week of 2 and Placed in a unban appeal i got unbanned but still proceeded to create a new steam account with Arma 3 that is my account at this moment. A couple months later i met @INS MadassRubberduck @Alfred I helped them out a bit and teached some of the ways on the island and took a break of a couple of months when i came back they both had enough of rebel life and decided to join the cops. There was a YR program i applied for that program with false age being 13 i said i was 15 after reaching the rank PCSO i didnt enjoy it because the procces was way to long for young recruits so i left after a week i regret my decision and rejoined and reached PCSO again i had to take a break because real life was calling when i came back a month or 2 back i stayed being a rebel and i wasnt enjoying it i felt lonely. I wanted to join back the force so i got reinvited. I cant deal with the feeling of guilt of being inhonest to everyone it just doesnt feel right.

Now to the end.

At age 14 life is calling for me and it hurts as this community is something i grew up with! I love this place and always will think of this.

I want to thank everyone for giving me this experience that i have had!

I wont be tagging anyone as i dont have anyone to tag. Goodbye

See you later little man. Take it easy!

Cya - its been good dude... You should never have to lie mate. Keep away from lying in the future ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
Take care, James. Going to PM you about the situation about you and the Police.

This is what you call a honest boy. ☝️☝️☝️

Even though idk you really but cya later mate take care :D

So everyone i have to get somethings of my chest that will lead to my end every end has to come with a start so here it is.

Around 3 years ago i received my first PC and watched a Arma 3 Roleplay video and wanted to do it my self so i asked my dad to buy it for me for my birthday, Then i joined this community at Age 11 and a half under the name James the real. Learning to rp and learning a side of the internet that i didnt knew existed until 2 months later i got my self banned on ts because i was with a friend on skype and said Shut the fuck up while i was talking to a Staff member i attempted to make unban appeal how ever it got denied. A couple of months later i met a guy that had a bad influence on me (by this time i had around 1k hours) and learned me how to duplicate and couple of weeks later i got a ban for duping. So heart broke as i was the only solution was buying a new account so i played Under the new account knowing it was against the rules but loving the community  so much as i did it was the only option. Around 9/10 months later i met a guy he was completly new to the game and i took him under my wing and explained him the rules so i was driving a MB 40 and out of nowhere he shot a guy that was driving infront of me and decided to RDM him Busterguy was watching and i got banned because i was clasified involved so i waited a week of 2 and Placed in a unban appeal i got unbanned but still proceeded to create a new steam account with Arma 3 that is my account at this moment. A couple months later i met @INS MadassRubberduck @Alfred I helped them out a bit and teached some of the ways on the island and took a break of a couple of months when i came back they both had enough of rebel life and decided to join the cops. There was a YR program i applied for that program with false age being 13 i said i was 15 after reaching the rank PCSO i didnt enjoy it because the procces was way to long for young recruits so i left after a week i regret my decision and rejoined and reached PCSO again i had to take a break because real life was calling when i came back a month or 2 back i stayed being a rebel and i wasnt enjoying it i felt lonely. I wanted to join back the force so i got reinvited. I cant deal with the feeling of guilt of being inhonest to everyone it just doesnt feel right.

Now to the end.

At age 14 life is calling for me and it hurts as this community is something i grew up with! I love this place and always will think of this.

I want to thank everyone for giving me this experience that i have had!

I wont be tagging anyone as i dont have anyone to tag. Goodbye
My man, Why d heck didnt you TAG me my dood? We have Done soo much together.

anyways, cya.

Wow your first game was arma RESPECT!

Good luck James :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn this dude might get requested in the CIA. Nah fr man cya have a good life and I can relate.

I remember you as a hobo trying to sell me sunglasses in kavala, nearly 8 months ago now. Shame to see you go 

Player has returned to playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back