What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Hayes Auto Body Shop

Richard Bainbridge

Unlinked
So some of you might know that for some time now I have been working out of Hayes and repping the Hayes logo. I started Hayes with Richard Bainbridgo and have now moved over the James Castleman. I was based out of the shop behind MRPD but have now moved to the shop on boulevard del perro hayes. I have a contract with Tire Nutz to get repair kits and have been working hard to make a name for myself around the city. 

Im not looking for anything as I know getting a shop takes time and a lot of effort I just wanted to put my name out there for the future opportunity to maybe get the keys to Hayes and be able to grow as a business.

Much love for all the help and support I have got on the way so far and I look forward to hopefully making more memories in the city at Hayes 🙂 

I'm all for further repair shops for competition and accessibility for players. Good luck with the venture 🙂

Haven't been to Haynes auto yet but more repair shops around the city is a good thing 

You are providing people an extra repair shop to go to, especially in the new area i believe it suits well as both TireNutz and Auto Exotic are quite the distance away. You have the dedication and provide a quality service. Keep up the good work and goodluck

+1 would be great to have another shop! Less of a monoploy would be a good thing!

Back