What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

[HD] [1:11] EXP & The Cops: The movie

I fuckin' lost it at the hit markers ahahahaha,

I am sorry to any of the butt-hurt cops but this was funny, you gotta admit!

Neo it's a bit of fun lighten up :)
^This is fine

I fuckin' lost it at the hit markers ahahahaha,

I am sorry to any of the butt-hurt cops but this was funny, you gotta admit!
^ not butt hurt, just makes you look stupid.. I don't see the comedic value, it honestly looks like a group of idiots that are not here to roleplay, but more to just shoot cops.... 

That editing was pro!
^ please watch Stonemans video on front page.

Is someone mad that EXP are over running Altis at the mo :'(
^ someone should really watch what they say. Learn to RP.

Really Great advertisement for your gang, and really makes the server look like "Serious Roleplay".

Weve got some true pro film editing over here... @Stoneman and @George should be ashamed that they havent done this yet...

EXP running the server? dont you mean EXP are good at bating police on server 2 as less cops so they use that outside information to their advantage, you will never be taken serious until you grow a pair and go play with the big boys on server 1

i think i'm getting old because i don't see how the cod style editing of videos is to have any comedic stylings...plus that wasn't music just noise

I don't believe this was posted to cause arguments so please lets not go there.

- The post TheLaw put up was big headed...

- @Neo we do RP, any members that don't I handle that or obviously you guys do.

- Editing wasn't meant to be pro, it's a joke.

- We play on Server 2 because some of come online late so can't really get into Server 1. I used to play on Server 1 a lot but obviously I have stopped so I can play in the same Server as my members.

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn admins, cool down.

You seem to be under the assumption that I am a serious video editor that is trying to steal stoneman's fame..

ofc he is better than me, this was just thrown together for fun.

the only thing funny was the look on the posters face when he thought he struck comedy gold...

giphy.gif

When the rest of the real roleplaying community were:

giphy.gif

nice video even if i died in it ;)  

but i must say i do think i have more dead pictures on you in my gallery ;)  

I'll be taking this unique editing technique and applying it to all my future projects. Especially the white screen flashes on the dubstep beats.

I still see it as immature, and makes them look like they are just there to kill cops.
Calm down man. We are all here to have fun lol. Most admins don't mind us man. It's quit rude of you to call us out in front of everyone. Most people actually like EXP. We #RPeverything. It's rude hearing it from an admin.

^This is fine

^ not butt hurt, just makes you look stupid.. I don't see the comedic value, it honestly looks like a group of idiots that are not here to roleplay, but more to just shoot cops.... 

^ please watch Stonemans video on front page.

^ someone should really watch what they say. Learn to RP.

Really Great advertisement for your gang, and really makes the server look like "Serious Roleplay".
Wow this brings so much truth to that gang xD. Concerning the video, I really dislike COD, so you get the picture when someone references Arma 3 Altis Life to that... Game.

This video is the embodiment of EXP :L

Also wtf is with all the drama. Don't make me call the Llama.

All the people crying over the MLG edits... Haha

It'a not even a COD edit and guys... it has absolutely nothing to do with age.

Good video ;) So much butthurt here.

Don't forget the Go Kartel 3 vs. 6 ExP fight we won tho ;p

Back