What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Headset/Mic

Hobbs

Unlinked
Hello community!

I currently own a pair of Sade AW80's I've had them for about 2 years now and yeah they work and are reliable, but they're really a bit naff, they feel shoddy and very plasticey, after 2 years I wish to get an upgrade! what do you guys recommend?

Much Love Hobbs <3

Last edited by a moderator:
For me its Logitech for headsets everytime... i did try razer krackens but went straight back to Logitech

What is your price range? If you can afford it, i'd highly recommend the Sennheiser PC series.

I must say this is a great headset it's got a 7.1 sound with a good mic. This is my current headset and so far I love it :D
41Z3t92Hu6L.jpg
as I'm typing this the price is at £62.51 with free UK delivery at amazon 

https://www.amazon.co.uk/HyperX-Cloud-Gaming-Headset-Mobile/dp/B00SAYCXWG/ref=s9_simh_gw_g147_i2_r?_encoding=UTF8&fpl=fresh&pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_s=&pf_rd_r=T13DXWD58DFX41YFP040&pf_rd_t=36701&pf_rd_p=16f14aeb-bd11-4e9e-8c26-9ca0139074ee&pf_rd_i=desktop 

Hyper X Cloud 2 is the best! Rarely have issues and when there are issues, they reply instantly and send a replacement with very little questions asked.

100-150 really
Hyper X Cloud 2 are a popular choice, I myself have a Corsair Gaming headset that is extremely comfortable and also wireless - it's significantly below your budget at around £80. I'd also second @Wilco's suggestion of Logitech headsets - namely the Logitech G930 which is also wireless and within the budget range you've specified.

g930 are very nice but the batteries and the leatherish earmuffs will fail and ware after a long time.

g930 are very nice but the batteries and the leatherish earmuffs will fail and ware after a long time.
I really liked the leathery earpieces, better sound isolation :) 

Running the G933 now and Damn 16 hour battery life !!! and so far no issue's. (two people I know have had issues with the g933 and keep sending them back)

I would happily recommend either the g933 and g930, as a viable headset. 

I should add the corsair wireless headset i have used cloth+memory foam earpads which are extremely comfortable for long period of use, though being memory foam they will feel weird at first while they mould to your head.

I'd recommend some Astro A40s. they have a modular design which makes it easy to repair and customise. sound quality is rich and work great as headphones and the microphone quality is very good. It's very good for more than just gaming. They set me back about 120 quid for just the headset, the mix amp is another 80 quid but isn't required for PC usage only console usage.

100% would recommend my current headset, which is Corsair Void Wireless (black edition).

7.1 surround,

Wireless with a decent range,

Great mic quality,

Comfortable as fuck!!!

They usually last for around 15 hours before needing charged and are fully customisaable with the lighting.

Great headset for the price!

Back