What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Heinrich Himmler (poor choice of name)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blunt

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): Heinrich Himmler

Time & Date this happened: About 19:55~20:00 Was when I noticed the name

Which Server did this happen on: 1

Description of what happened: NHS dispatch popped up and I saw his name, which can only be described as an extremely poor choice of name. 

What Rule Was Broken ?: Although no specific rule was broken (although it could be argued that Rule 1 was broken) I think that having a player with this nametag does nothing but detract favour for this community. Imagine it was your first time on the server, you have just spawned in and the nametags are still on and hovering over everyone's heads. You're walking down the street and you see this name pass by... offence can be caused and taken by this name. A name I do not believe has a place in this fantastic and welcoming community (Just my piece of the pie.) 

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?:  Unfortunately I did not have time as I was responding to another dispatch and he/she disconnected a few moments after their own dispatch. 

Please post video evidence/screenshots here: I did not take anything such as filming of the incident as it is not needed as such. However I will provide a Wiki link to why this name can be seen as offensive and of very poor choice (to those who don't already know)  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heinrich_Himmler

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back