What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Heli was rammed and it blew up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshbond

In-game name: Joshbond

Your player ID (copy from your arma 3 profile):76561198013707878

What was lost: 160k worth of gear

Value of item/money lost: 160k for the gear.

Quick description of what happened: Me and the 1st and pt guys where at the south east rebal outpost, we where by the helis, then some guy called agent random, rammed pt's mohawk which blew up killing 3 people which then 5 secs later my orca blew up killing another 2 people including myself. 

Luckily due to the restart my heli is still in the garage and not destroyed.

Last edited by a moderator:
People requesting for such small amounts is becoming hysterical. Don't you think Wilco has enough to do than replacing meagre amounts of lost gear, which you're going to lose one way or another anyway?

Im sorry but 160k is a good some of money. Not all people are rich.

P.S. The topic was made for the lost orca, but luckily due to a un-known restart, I did not loose it.

when a helicopter is blown up it doesn't get removed permanently.

I wouldn't class 160k as a small amount of money.

If 160k is alot to you why spend it on gear? Buy cheaper stuff until your comfortable spending 160k on stuff, as I said, you will lose one way or another.

My origonal post was meant as a generality aswel, it just happened to fall onto this thread, some threads are asking for like 50k worth of comp for lost gear, it makes me laugh.

Josh, I will refund this but seriously you know how busy we are... 160k... you have 23 million ?!?

Seriously ?

Fuck. Wilco. I've just broken a string on my violin, upon which I was playing a sad, sad tune in sympathy for the famous multimillionaire JoshBond, who's lost a day's interest on his pile of filthy lucre.

Can I have compensation, please? I'm reckoning the cost of a new cat-gut string (and some rosin to regrease my bow) should come to about £2.49 or thereabouts. Can you ensure this is credited to my in-game account in the next few minutes, please?

Many thanks - I know you're not busy on anything important these days, so hurry it up old bean. Cheers...

Fuck. Wilco. I've just broken a string on my violin, upon which I was playing a sad, sad tune in sympathy for the famous multimillionaire JoshBond, who's lost a day's interest on his pile of filthy lucre.

Can I have compensation, please? I'm reckoning the cost of a new cat-gut string (and some rosin to regrease my bow) should come to about £2.49 or thereabouts. Can you ensure this is credited to my in-game account in the next few minutes, please?

Many thanks - I know you're not busy on anything important these days, so hurry it up old bean. Cheers...
OH SNAP

Right I see, so when people compensated against me if I done something wrong, they got the money, but if someone else does something wrong against me, I dont. Ok I see this as fair. Also to be honest, I first requested due to the orca exploding and that when your vehicle explodes it is perm gone, but due to a un-scheduled restart I was lucky to still keep it, so I did edit it for the just the 160k gear. However the point is if others can get money from me because a admin has said I have done wrong, which is fair enough, but if someone else does wrong to me why do I not get the money back? But no worries, I understand.

Thanks anyway.

Also why should the amount of money I have effect if I receive compensation or not, because I am richer then others does that mean I dont have right to compensation?

I have one conclusion to make here, but first, my evidence;

I present exhibit A:

Im sorry but 160k is a good some of money. Not all people are rich.
And your response;

Also why should the amount of money I have effect if I receive compensation or not, because I am richer then others does that mean I dont have right to compensation?
Exhibit B:

Josh, I will refund this but seriously you know how busy we are...
And once again, your response;

Right I see, so when people compensated against me if I done something wrong, they got the money, but if someone else does something wrong against me, I dont. Ok I see this as fair.
My only conclusion is, you sir, are, in the words of the most famous resident of Nelson Mandela House, a plonker.

Also have you been living under a rock? The permanent destruction of vehicles hasn't been a thing for bloody weeks.

Well Jay I was unaware of the destruction of vehicles meaning being gone forever was removed, however for you and ed to respond how you did was not needed. I have not been dis-respectful to you or ed, so why should you both dis-respect me? There is just no need for it.

I don't know if you guys have heard of eve it's a space mmo and a lot of fun to those who like that sort of thing.

I was always under the impression

Don't use what you can't afford to lose

Golden rule of eve and I think it would transfer well into this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back