What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Helicopter 3rd Person

Ayrton

Head Psychologist Office, Kavala Hospital
Look, I don't use 3rd person, but I tried it after the update. And HOLY S*** IT'S BAD. It makes it feel like you are flying with auto-hover on. So my question is, can you disable it?

If you don't know what I am talking about, try it, then cry a bit.

Thanks, Ayrton.

giphy-downsized.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Look, I don't use 3rd person, but I tried it after the update. And HOLY S*** IT'S BAD. It makes it feel like you are flying with auto-hover on. So my question is, can you disable it?

If you don't know what I am talking about, try it, then cry a bit.

Thanks, Ayrton.

View attachment 5996
Just me or does it now feel abit zoomed in and me and my mate thought the flying had changed to more of a auto hover.

Your can still look around, but the camera is locked to the pitch of the airframe. Besides that there is some horrible camera smoothing that feels really clunky. I hope BI rolls back the old system soon. It does work fairly well with jest at least...

The recent update from the Jets DLC is the cause of the issue. Sadly, no-one is currently aware of any way to revert it back to the original static camera behind the aircraft, rather than it following the pitch and yaw of the aircraft.

The issue is nothing to do with 'free look' or 'head look' settings. We can only hope that BIS send out a patch soon that changes it, or you can try flying in first person. Sorry :/

Back