What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Helicopter MH-9 - Booooom (Refused)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stoneman

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Unlinked
In-game name: Robert Stoneman

Your player ID (copy from your arma 3 profile): 76561197968777298

What was lost: Helicopter MH-9

Value of item/money lost: £450,000 / I don't think I lost any-money - If i could have a money refund of the helicopter as I've seen this happen a lot recently and I'll buy something else. If not then no problems, just refund the same helicopter, doesn't matter if it's not the right colour. What ever is easier. Thank you.

Quick description of what happened: The helicopter was damaged, after a repair the engines wouldn't turn on, known glitch I've been told. NHS pilot came to help and when he jumped in to see if he could turn the engines on, it blew! must of been some glitch.

Here is a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzikT9FrAkw&feature=youtu.be

Your helicopter was probably ran out of fuel and some dude crashed into it through desync or something

Your helicopter will be back with you after the  nearest restart so I think this case can be Closed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Lemmen, The guy without a Social life.

All vehicles return to the garage on restart unless chop shopped or scrapped by the police

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back