What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Helicopter Transport Fail

I was willling to wait until you gave me keys to the chopper as I didn't want to kill you but was a getting told to give you a countdown as we were afraid the police would show up and they felt we had given you plenty of time. I didn't realise that you weren't in the chopper, we just seen the explosions and thought you must of been trying to land it on.
It is all good my friend, like you said what you did was not against the rules, and I am not holding anything up against you, I just do not want to be falsely accused of breaking rules.

This post isn't giving the whole story. Yes it probably wasn't the best thing for us to do, but they had managed to load it onto the truck plenty of times before (before and after restarts). My gang and I were also positive that you were breaking NLR because if it exploded then all of a sudden another offload and heli would appear with someone loading it onto the offload only a mere meters away from where you died. We actually found it hilarious but seen you break NLR a few times and we wanted to try take the helis. Looking back it probably was a dick move and I do apologise but it was getting a bit annoying as there was lots of explosions at the airport and stuff caused by these helis, making us fear our choppers and cars were gonna get caught up. Again, I do apologise for the shit RP but we were getting frustrated :)
They at no point broke NLR, I was with them the entire time (you can see me in the video behind the tan offroad #Uselessbackup), one of the helicopters did indeed blow up on the first attempt, another helicopter blew up while driving down the road towards Kavala, I know of this because I had to swerve in order to not die horribly. I witnessed the entire somewhat shitty RP experience, and because I dislike killing people, I avoided wiping your entire somewhat poorly trained squad out, as none of you had weapons pointed at me and I had a loaded rifle out several moments contemplating your death.

I hope you will discontinue accusing people of breaking rules, when no evidence has been given to prove it, you combat logging, medic killing rebel.

Sincerely,
Dr. H. Lecter

@DSGT QuinnI did not execute them nor was it my decision to execute them. I suppose in the future, if I suspect someone of breaking a rule maybe popping them an OOC message or something would be a bit more adequate. I have already said that the RP was poor and was quite frankly really below the standard our gang expects and doesn't do our other RP situations justice. Now we have apologised to the other party involved and I will make sure not to do something like this again because it was piss poor RP (didn't realise it at the time however).

roflbot.jpg

(I'd also like to note I stole 80£ off Reece's corpse afterwards.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Lecter has always provided us with wise and moral advice... not so useful with a gun...

J.K. Lecter please don't kill me ;(

Why cant we all just get along...

WHY CANT WE ALL GET ALONG FRIENDS! 
We should have a heli and off-road race, just like a egg and spoon race, as it is really hard to keep these things on off-roads, first one to get the heli on the off-road and get to Kavala wins.

Not going to lie... that was horrible to watch.

Fair enough if you want either some RP or actually want a heli... bit of a dick move but w/e, shit happens. But that countdown was just terrible.

I'll be putting measures in place to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again from us.

I'm also happy to compensate anything you lost during this, just shoot me a PM with a total if you want it.

Hopefully you guys get the chance to try this again, would like to see the result of a drive to Kavala with that xD

- Marc

Not going to lie... that was horrible to watch.

Fair enough if you want either some RP or actually want a heli... bit of a dick move but w/e, shit happens. But that countdown was just terrible.

I'll be putting measures in place to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again from us.

I'm also happy to compensate anything you lost during this, just shoot me a PM with a total if you want it.

Hopefully you guys get the chance to try this again, would like to see the result of a drive to Kavala with that xD

- Marc
Personally, I do not want compensation as I do not care about my gear, I feel as though the members involved have saw this topic and hopefully understand the issue, hope to see good role play in future, thanks.

I'm surprised they got it on the truck it's hard enough with a hemett but hey they found a way.

Well @Reece I really left you at the worst possible time didn't I? (The police that told you to not drive on roads and that was kinda following you)

Really annoys me that people are having ago at Connor for ruining RP! He's a rebel and wanted the helicopter at the end of the day if he was given the heli he would have left and you could have got your friends helicopter out! As for the countdown he had no choice the guy was not complying I understand countdowns are abit crappy but sometimes they are needed! Also this really just looks like a post to try shame someone which is bang out of order. 

It's a shame........., rebels like those ruins a party. You even offered another chopper, so you could carry on......

KArma will strike on them...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Shame those rebels ruined what could have been some amazing roleplay.

This would have been amazing only those rebels decided to ruin someones perfectly good fun and roleplay, it really is a shame but hopefully this can be achieved some other time without these people showing up.

*Sigh* The Rebels have to ruin it again.
Cry me a ducking river. Rebels have decided to steal something(that's kinda what they do for a living) Yes they may have ruined some rp, but they might also create some rp opportunity. All I see from this post is showing this helicar(pretty awesome BTW) and then shaming a rebel gang.

Cry me a ducking river. Rebels have decided to steal something(that's kinda what they do for a living) Yes they may have ruined some rp, but they might also create some rp opportunity. All I see from this post is showing this helicar(pretty awesome BTW) and then shaming a rebel gang.
It was a joke mate. Calm Down!

Back