What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Hello Altis

Bida

Hi!! Arrived at Altis weeks ago... Life is dificult, i feel its not safe... Im trying to live an honest life, mining, but its getting dangerous... Robbed over and over after lost my family i have few options... Team up with some more miners, so we can defend our self, become a criminal (i dont want to) or aplly for the police... this last one is like a dream... You know... lost my pregnant wife to some thieves... i feel like i have to do something... well...

see you arround...

Hope to see you around mate :) 

(was Nice getting to read a story and I Hope you get in the police) 

~Pvt. Hoax 

Thanks sir... if i see you ill gladly pay you a drink in the tavern!

Good Luck Sir! If you ever meet me (SPC Stan I.) say hi :) I'd be more than happy to help you out!

Hi!! Arrived at Altis weeks ago... Life is dificult, i feel its not safe... Im trying to live an honest life, mining, but its getting dangerous... Robbed over and over after lost my family i have few options... Team up with some more miners, so we can defend our self, become a criminal (i dont want to) or aplly for the police... this last one is like a dream... You know... lost my pregnant wife to some thieves... i feel like i have to do something... well...

see you arround...
Come live inside the Territories,UNMC Provides internal Security for all citizens inside our lands,We are deeply sorry for your loss.

Rick Wolfe, Private,UNMC Altis Division

Back