What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Hello and good bye

Status
Not open for further replies.
And with that, we lose who I consider to be THE BEST roleplayer on ALUK. Still remember my first meets with Genuine, he was able to quickly change the situation from us arresting him and his MK1-EMR to us trying to stop him jumping from a crane. He got to keep that MK1-EMR... Anyway down to the serious part.... xoxox Love you Josh, cya around bae <3 xoxox Miss you xoxox

Very sad to see one of my favourite people from the NHS leave, aswell as someone who I thought was a very nice guy. You made a mistake, but owned up to it - we all make mistakes in our time, and while I understand why @CMO Lharmon took offence, I do feel a permanent ban without appeal was going too far. I hope that in a few months time, when things have cooled down, I'll see you on these forums, and maybe even in game if the admins have a change of heart.

I also wish that we could offer NHS time as community service on this one, but I doubt that you wouldn't be blacklisted if you were unbanned.

Goodbye Genuine, it was very nice to meet you and talk to you.

Best ot luck lad! have only experienced good RP with you, so its a shame to se you go.

Don't really get why your banned without an appeal... You were a great RPer and damn, i think we've all heard of Genuine and his Hostage situations  :D The servers losing too many RPers at this rate to be honest. Im quite shocked...

You better be persistent and work your ass to get back into this community, maybe after a few months of being cooled down! 

Hope you return, have fun in the meantime :D

Sorry if I sound like a dick, but I don't fink it was , fair enough if it was a holocaust joke I'd understand, but it wasn't, it was a vulgar way of saying it was being run as a dictatorship and unfair, it was a questionable comment at best, an the whole "i was affended because I have blonde hair and blue eyes" was idiotic in my opinion, and to be quite frank , I'll probably get in trouble for that, but at the end of the day, this is an adult community, and as an adult I have the right to have my own opinion of somebody, there's no rules saying I have to like every person I meet lol
My thoughts exactly.

Gonna miss you mate , you where a nice guy to talk to and play with. Best of luck with what ever community you move over next and good luck with what ever you do in the future mate.

Gonna miss you buddy. I remember helping you when I was lower in the NHS, and you were always a great roleplayer and a great guy. I hope you find another community and feel welcome there. Show 'em how the NHS is really done :)

If you ever do get the chance to return, I hope you take it and know you're welcome.

Nooooo, This is main problem with some people who are higher up in NHS, It's okay for them to troll members of the NHS but it's not okay if people say stuff about them... If you can't take shit, Don't give it. I left the NHS because of bullshit claims and trolling and now someone been removed from server for pretty much in essence the same thing.

I don't know the full story but G:AF was a good guy and I'm sure what he said was not meant to offend but as is someone taken offence and the server lost a good guy, hope in time you can over turn the ban and come back to the island.

Love you Gen. 

This is Ambers btw :)

MMM well ive already said cya but i wanted to say that i think a ban without appeal was a bit too harsh, everyone says things and dose things silly sometimes and should be forgiven. I understand if this was to happen on multiple occasions but it dint. I just wish everyone would stop trying to get each other banned all the time. Btw this next comment im not supporting what genuine said, but Lharmon i do think you run the medics a bit to harshly, the main reason i joined the medics was to have fun and rp. Now i cant even enjoy myself because of all the rules restricting what we can or cannot do, for example if your in a different vehicle but you wana have a chat to another medic in the other vehicle you cant. Ive been on tones of medic patrols and just got bored of sitting in silence whilst driving to my next patient. Also it seems like one slip up even as a low rank will get you demoted or even removed. Anyway i guess that comment just ended my medic career, or possibly my time on altis life but at least im being honest. 

After calling someone in the NHS a Nazi and a ban being issued I then heard you have been recruiting people for a new server, That's a massive dick move if true and I don't think the people who told me this would be lying.

So from that I don't think an unban is going to happen, Also the person who owns the AltisLifeUK twitch account is Mr.Cardoso and yes hes very helpful on twitch.

Last edited by a moderator:
I heard you have been recruiting people for a new server, That's a massive dick move if true and I don't think the people who told me this would be lying.

So from that I don't think an unban is going to happen, Also the person who owns the AltisLifeUK twitch account is Mr.Cardoso and yes hes very helpful on twitch.
There is no dick move here. Please READ my unban appeal where i explain and soldier accepts my reasoning after an 'investigation' . Personally i would love to know why every one thinks i want to be unbanned if i am involved in another server. It is as i have mensioned because i like this community ... i would love to speak to you or at least anyone on teamspeak and resolve the misunderstandings that keep on being created...

Many thanks, Josh

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think im willing to speak to someone who calls someone who works hard in this community a Nazi and someone who is approaching people for another server, My usual professional tone might change so i will kindly decline and ask you to move on and refrain from such actions.

Topic locked - IMO member does not deserve a goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back