What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Hello everyone

Loki123

Hello im here for the festive season and am new to the island it wasnt easy life back in London i used to bake cakes for a living and am most certainly not a cereal killer at all and i will defiantly not participate in any crimes because im here to spread the festive corpses i mean spirit around Altis  now if you hear anything of my life in London i will ensure u again that i am  most certainly not a cereal killer and am a simple baker here to enjoy the festive holidays and may evan settle day and buy a home the people of this island seem very nice however the gun laws are scary and make my job harder as a baker of cource the high crime rates arnt  helping my businesses either and i may have to go into anoher trade such as copper  or maybe something a bit more extreme who knows where my journey will lead me and i hope to meet new people on the island and well i guess this is all for my hello

Back