What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Hello i am your medic!

Pontilla

Hey all! I am Pontilla i am 32 yo from Holland and i came here last year around February but i was the best Hobo ever i joined the website in may 2017 i think. Had to stop in between as some life issues came up but here i am back to have fun on the server!
When i finally came back on the server there were a lot of new people and it was hard to make contact or make new friends even, so i thought after a while why don't i become a NHS member and try to make new friends!

So when i got accepted i met some nice new people and it was and still is a nice expierence! So would love to thank some people who showed me more of this nice community!

@Surgey Viscloser @Jack Rippoff @Phoenix_025 @Vicky Smith @Roger Smith @CMO Haemisch @The rest of all NHS

BTW this is me:

Pontilla.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha, well it's never a dull shift with you around Pontilla! Only hope there's many more to come in the future!

Loving the beard too!

The ultimate beard trifecta: LongBeard, Kraken and Pontilla.

Who shall win, no-body knows.

was sound meeting you for the first and all experiences after and looking forward to more patrols

Back