What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Hello, I'm Grey Fox.

GreyFoxGFX

Hello there, my name is Grey Fox and some of you might know me from around the island, I am aiming to become more well known in the community and possibly even run for mayor one day. I arrived on the island awhile back, but have only decided to tell you now how I got here, so this my friends, is my story.

It was a rainy Irish day and I just thought to myself, I'm sick of this place, I need a holiday for a weekend so I jumped on irishferries.com and booked myself a ticket to france for the weekend, it was fairly cheap, only 80 Euro for myself and my motorbike, I was planning to meet some online friends there who also enjoyed riding motorcycles, the plan was that we were going to drive the alps roads and do a mini-scale roadtrip over the weekend. So the Next day I drove to the port it was a friday evening (around 7PM)

That all changed when halfway through the journey suddenly there was this HUGE explosion, the left engine had blown up and the boat was on fire, Me being the smart guy I am immediately jumped into the freezing cold water and nearly died instantly from the freezing temperatures. (It was Pitch Black at this point) after awhile the screams started to stop as people found safety in the lifeboats, I was lucky in that a piece of some wooden table floated over to me in the water, I climbed on, to exauhted from swimming to shout to the ever so quickly fading away safety of the lifeboats. I fell asleep. Days passed, I was dehydrated and hungry. after many days of catching fish and turtles for food and water, I finally ended seeing land for the first time, little did I know at the time, this was 'Altis' I almost rolled off the wooden table with happiness, I pushed my legs into the water and started kicking towards the land.

About 1 hour of immense kicking later I was at the land. I remember just lying on the beach for hours because my legs were so sore. when I finally found the courage to stand, I kept walking along the beach, So I knew I wouldnt get lost, and was looking for signs of humanity, eventually after a day of walking I seen some sort of a jagged sign saying 'kavala' 1km north, so I walked inland and found a road, I followed the road for about 20 minutes and started to see what looked like houses, I couldnt contain my excitement, I started running faster than I have ever ran before into this so called 'kavala' when I finally arrived I seen someone, he looked like a hobo but I wasnt in a position to judge so I went up to him and said 'english'? to my delight he spoke english, he directed me to the local police station after about 10 minutes of trying to communicate with this idiot. I arrived at the police station and told them what happened, and was told I would have to wait a few weeks for a returning flight to Ireland as there is storms nearby and it was not safe for aircraft. I was provided ever so kindly with accommodation, I had done a few Medic courses in Ireland so about a week of when I arrived I decided to make myself useful and went to the local hospital, I was accepted pretty fast as they said they are in desperate need of experienced help, I became a student. slowly but surely I fell in love with the community and the island. My only complaint was there was no motorbikes! anywhere?! It was like they didn't exist here or something.

*a few weeks later*

The police officer I spoke to on the first day found me in Kavala market and said 'Great News, The airlines are back, you can go home mate' :). I froze. I then blurted out 'Screw it. I'm Staying'

The rest is history. 

-Grey Fox, Paramedic, PCSO, ARAC repairman and Legend.

Hello their Grey,

I am delighted that you have managed to survive those awful series of events and got yourself over here to Altis. There are many people from all around the world taking refuge here on Altis with a reletavely large amount of Irish people, myself being a born an bred Dubliner. I am also glad that you have made yourself into both the NHS and the Altis Police Service. I myself am a retired Academy Superintendent and an NHS Surgeon on lets say, a career break. All in all I hope you enjoy yourself here on Altis, just do me a favour, keep on saving lives and getting scumbags off the streets behind bars :)

//On a side note if u ever want to chat hit me up when I'm on TeamSpeak my name should be under James Travers. Hope you enjoy it here at RPUK :)

Hello Grey Fox, it's a pleasure for us to welcome you to our humble island!

We wish you the best of stays and for the stories of terror of your arrival need not be repeated in the same realm for your stay.

All the best and enjoy your time!

Back