What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Hello. My name Betty

eval_betty

Hello my Roleplay friends! If you have ever run into a player who has made your ears bleed, I am probably responsible. My name is Betty and I am new to RPUK; however, I can already notice that this community is passionate about creating a true Roleplay community. I am so humbled and excited to be accepted by this community. I am in the second semester of a registered nursing program... So I like to play when I have time. I am looking forward to investing my energy into this community and watching it grow and grow! I believe! 

Betty I have run in to you a few times and it's always been really fun. For such a new member of the community I have to say you are an excellent roleplayer. I look forward to running in to you more.

Are you the streamer everyone is raving about? HI!

Last edited by a moderator:
Feel like I should apologise again for the business on the crane hahaha.. We only got to ask you 2 questions before the guy holding you had an unfortunate crash.. I tried to rescue you but ended up dropping you anyway!

Feel like I should apologise again for the business on the crane hahaha.. We only got to ask you 2 questions before the guy holding you had an unfortunate crash.. I tried to rescue you but ended up dropping you anyway!
No worries mate! Looking forward to RP again!

Are you the streamer everyone is raving about? HI!
I'm not sure! XD I'm just here to have a good time man!

Betty I have run in to you a few times and it's always been really fun. For such a new member of the community I have to say you are an excellent roleplayer. I look forward to running in to you more.
The pleasure all mine my man!

I was kinda weirded out when you approached me in Kavala yelling at me YO I HAVE A TREASURE MAP LETS GO. But it was great fun, keep up the hype!

I watched some of your streams, I do love the playlists :D
I love the beatz man.

I was kinda weirded out when you approached me in Kavala yelling at me YO I HAVE A TREASURE MAP LETS GO. But it was great fun, keep up the hype!
This seems like a great life lesson. Whenever an opportunity arises, even tho you may be intimidated, sometimes, you just need to sattle up cowboy!

Suh dood.
<3

Hello my Roleplay friends! If you have ever run into a player who has made your ears bleed, I am probably responsible. My name is Betty and I am new to RPUK; however, I can already notice that this community is passionate about creating a true Roleplay community. I am so humbled and excited to be accepted by this community. I am in the second semester of a registered nursing program... So I like to play when I have time. I am looking forward to investing my energy into this community and watching it grow and grow! I believe! 
*Is sad because you called him a Moo cow, and made him walk around eating grass in Kavala* :(

Ran into you a few times me and SPC Scottish gave you 500k each if you sang happy birthday to me (John Peterson) and Scottish ? met you just outside of Kavala and we went to find the men who robbed you! Hope you enjoy your stay here ☺️ Do Not Leave ?

Back