What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Hello there!

There was an old man from Gosham,

Who took out his balls to wash ’em,

His wife said “Jack!, if you don’t put ‘em back,

I’ll stand on the fuckers and squash ’em!”

Last edited by a moderator:
After @Mycaelismessaged me to let me know he and the Marmite Miners will be holding an event, I've decided to merge this lazy excuse of an event with his. The 50 mil will now be prize money for the Marmageddon event instead.

Fun for all! I love that there are active, creative people out there who can make shit happen. I will still award the person who can make me laugh with 5 million instead. the difference is just a zero, which is nothing right!

And to all the nice people typing all these nice things, I love you all! I might still come back and tour the island now and then, but I'm afraid I will never again be an active player here. Too much history, too much of me reminiscing and making the "old days" greater than they actually were, and nothing will ever compare to that.

I thought about you the other day because a cop was role playing as a dog and kept saying "Bork" instead of "Bark"

i miss my Swedish chef friend :<

I spent 10 Fucking million on a ifrit accidentally so if  everyone could back off that would be absolutely fantastic

Try not to cringe. Just laugh ;)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Snakes on the island open the door at treasury un-notoced for the rebels now. 

#gottalovearma

Back