What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Hello

PorkChop

Banned for False accusations
Been playing with the community for around 3 weeks now and never actually got around to writing an introduction as I have been very busy with new job so here goes. My name is Aaron i am 22 years old from the north east i have a sick and twisted sense of humour (that's why i like to make people lick my feet and sniff my arsehole) as some of you wonderful role players have already found out  :angry: . I was an xbox 360 man till i got the xbox one and it was just an anti climax no real good fun games out there that wasn't already out on the 360. I saw DayZ SA and decided to go all out and buy a PC (yes, gumtree cost £200) from a guy that came across to the UK from Hong-Kong to study. I really can't be bothered to type any more so if any more information is required (or pictures as i know [RAC] likes all my pictures  :wub: ) please let me know.

Love PorkChop <3

Welcome to the server, I have seen you around though we haven't had any interactions yet.

Enjoy yourself and feel free to contact me if you have any problems.

Back