What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Hello!

Sonder

Shame on you, sweet Nerevar
Investor
Lifetime Donator
Donator
Apperantly I have still not made an introduction, and after 10 months it might be time to do so. No, totally not achievemenyhunting ?

Hello, my name is Sondre Grande, also known as Sonder, 20 years old from Norway. I joined the community back im October 2015. I had no plans to stay, just joined a random AltisLife server with a friend of mine to fuck about for a few days, but quickly fell in love with the server and the community. I've tried every aspect of the server, except for Altis Airlines, and enjoyed every second of it, NHS, Police, UNMC and rebel life alike. Well... Not going to lie, i deeply regret leaving the police to start the total failure of a gang... yeah, you guessed it, NLA. Anyways, I look forward to the years to come and look forward to see how the servers and the community grows and expands. 

So, now I've finally said hello, 10 months too late.

#BlameSonder :D Hello free beret sonder, i Mean Just sonder no berrets where ever handed out with top banter Sonder :D

"I do not know wtf i just wrote"

Well, Hello XD and wasnt a "Failure" of a gang, it just didnt work out. But ur back where u should be now ;)

Back