What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Hello!

Bowen

Staff lead - Shed connoisseur
Staff Lead
Staff Team
Los Santos Police Command
Los Santos NHS
Los Santos Police Trainer
Los Santos Firefighter
Hey guys, just dropping a line to say hello. 

I haven't played altis life for some time and i used to play on the ******* servers a year or so ago and was a senior police officer. I have come over to this one as the Americans that I played asylum with no longer play altis life, so I figured it was time for a change from the old server. I am enjoying it so far, though I have a lot to learn and relearn!

I am loving the British references in this version of altis life too! haha

If you run into me, feel free to say Hi, I am but a humble fisherman (for now) and I am friendly!

See you around altis guys!

Bowen

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi! Welcome to Roleplay.co.uk! Thanks for choosing us. Remember to familiarize yourself with the rules which can be found here.

If you are unsure of them, we have a new batch of the Member Support Team, which can be found at the top of Teamspeak. If you need any help, don't hesitate to contact the Team or any of us. We don't bite! Have fun on the servers.

Hello Bowen and welcome to the community, you will definitely get some good times here! As stated above make sure to get familiar with the rules.. enjoy!

Hello and welcome to RPUK! Be sure to read the rules and enjoy your time here!

Thanks for the warm welcome guys! looking forward to getting stuck in!

Welcome Bowen. It's nice to see new members daily enjoying themselves and having the time to post on the forums and saying hi. like others have said above, make sure you learn the rules and I'll be sure to bump into you some day. 

Welcome to rpuk :) i've edit your message next time please don't share "other server names"

Ah damn fair point, didn't even think about that. My bad. Thanks for the warm welcome guys! I've already had some really good to experiences!

Back