What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Helmet Armour Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
+1 Massively changed the server balance of some factions and realistically not realistic for crims to have the HA. Only issue is how you'd comp the HA thats already out there.
Maybe just let the existing helmet armour die out? I don’t know how much people have stockpiled though

+1

My sentiments mimic those already posted. No Crims with Head armor and only for CTSFO's on operation (Not assisting general patrol) 

Maybe just let the existing helmet armour die out? I don’t know how much people have stockpiled though
its-a-lot-terry-carson.gif

Couldn't agree more with this suggestion, in such an unbalanced situation it is only right something is done to balance it. And in this situation giving out head armour to all wouldn't be the answer. 

One of the potential advantages mentioned, I do feel as though if we are going to restrict helmet armour to only CTSFO then I do not like the idea of how firearms officers can get robbed off it.

• Gang can still rob it off of Firearms officers but this wont make them another "vending machine" target. As who knows, they could've already equipped it.

Obviously its just a potential advantage mentioned and nothing confirmed but thats just my take on it before biased officers get robbed to help out their ooc friends who're in gangs. I'd much rather the helmet armour broke when dropped just like any other OP loot from police. 

One of the potential advantages mentioned, I do feel as though if we are going to restrict helmet armour to only CTSFO then I do not like the idea of how firearms officers can get robbed off it.

• Gang can still rob it off of Firearms officers but this wont make them another "vending machine" target. As who knows, they could've already equipped it.

Obviously its just a potential advantage mentioned and nothing confirmed but thats just my take on it before biased officers get robbed to help out their ooc friends who're in gangs. I'd much rather the helmet armour broke when dropped just like any other OP loot from police. 
This seems to be a very suitable solution to the vending machine problem if it's going to be locked to CTSFO's.

Surely they just aren't allowed to carry spares? They equip it and then nobody can rob it. 

Surely they just aren't allowed to carry spares? They equip it and then nobody can rob it.
Precisely mate. You're not allowed to carry any extra. Furthermore, if people are purposely getting robbed by their ''ooc friends'' then that's more a staff issue than an IC problem.

Fully agree on this, I remember back in the day when CTSFO was actuallt scary, now it is basically just firearms. What would happen to the existing stock of helmetarmor? Maybe a sort of helmet amnesty (like weapon amnesty) to be put in to return existing armor for a price before a deadline where it becomes useless for the average crim? 🙂

This seems to be a very suitable solution to the vending machine problem if it's going to be locked to CTSFO's.
Think it makes more sense for it to just not be carried besides the one on your head already. So no spares basically

+1 Good suggestion would be better if limited to a small group, doesn't make sense for the public to have it as often as they do but creates a balance with the number of police carrying it.

Too late for a change, should of been done before its release, people have a massive stock of it as it is, will take months maybe a year before any change same as the gun situation. but yea +1 regardless Common Liam W

Too late for a change, should of been done before its release, people have a massive stock of it as it is, will take months maybe a year before any change same as the gun situation. but yea +1 regardless Common Liam W
A amnesty could be sorted where they could get 3 months to deliver it back to either the source or Police without any consequences for a set & fair cash price to get rid of current stock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back