What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Help I bought a Hellcat

Tommy Vapour

So, the problem isn't that i bought a Hellcat. The problem is that i bought a Hellcat from the outpost and when i stored it - it was saved as a Police Hellcat with the police skin. I didn't want to get it out because of the 9.1.6 rule. I just don't know what to do please help, i was going to go into one of the TS help rooms but i couldn't find them. (I just want  a normal Hellcat).

Have you tried respraying it? Having a police hellcat is not actually breaking 9.1.6 btw.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seeing as you aren't a police officer, you aren't technically breaking that rule. I would suggest either asking an admin get rid of that one and give you a new one, or getting around 10,000 out of your bank and then landing on top of one of the spray shops, using windows key to re-skin it. The nearest one is Athira, I believe, so not that far away from the airport. In the time it takes you to get there, I'm sure it wouldn't cause much disturbance. 

Back