What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Help maan

eval_betty

Whenever I try to load in the the Police white listed server for Altis...both my monitors go black... any ideas?

Couple of things: 

1. Is it just police or is it civ too and does it go across to Tanoa?

2. Possibly try verifying game integrity through steam, that seems to work a treat for most things. 

So questions.

1) Any text? Or just a black screen

2) After what function does it do this (After to select a police spot or after you try and spawn in)

3)

4)

What @said cause he fucking beat me Love ya bee

Shouldn't be too hard to fix (He says confidently)

Couple of things: 

1. Is it just police or is it civ too and does it go across to Tanoa?

2. Possibly try verifying game integrity through steam, that seems to work a treat for most things. 
I tried verifying...didnt work. Screen blacks out with civ and police...

Whenever I try to load in the the Police white listed server for Altis...both my monitors go black... any ideas?
Try deleting the mission file and downloading a fresh copy from the server.

Should be located at

C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\Arma 3\MPMissionsCache

Let me know if it does the trick ;)

If not, we can go through some troubleshooting

I've recived three error's the last days, I've verified game cache, deleted arma and re-installed it, deleted .dll files and verified game cache to get new ones, and exited steam (through task bar) and opened it back up, restarted my pc. Now i belive it works fine for me, but damn MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN it's been pissing me off dude! Try some of these things it might work!

dammit somebody could of mentioned that the last few times I suggested it !! Thanks @Madmatt150

Would potentially reccomend renaming your arma3 file to arma3.old in my documents, and allow the game to launch with default settings

I'm sorry, but you're going to need to include more detail in your replies than that. I don't know if that screenshot is from trying my suggestion or another. You also haven't answered many of the questions from above.

I can't do much to help without details ;)

dammit somebody could of mentioned that the last few times I suggested it !! Thanks @Madmatt150

Would potentially reccomend renaming your arma3 file to arma3.old in my documents, and allow the game to launch with default settings
It's actually quite a recent thing from the server migration a few days ago, fairly sure it worked fine before that ;)

- Marc

All of these suggestions I have tried and I still get this error message.... https://gyazo.com/e96d67494a22b5e1c9f195b2c03abf4a

I understand a lot of other people have had issues with this. I get the error message only on RPUK servers...
https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Arma_3_Unusual_process_exit

0xC0000005 - ACCESS_VIOLATION

This error is very generic. It may be caused by many issues, such as a hardware malfunction, a virus in the computer, but also an error in the game itself. Possible solutions:

Try joining another server, then rejoin the previous one.

Update the graphics card drivers to a newer version.

Rollback the graphics card drivers to an older version.

Check the temperature of your GPUs and CPUs.

Verify the integrity of the game cache using Steam.

Re-install DirectX.

Uninstall the Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable package (x86 version), restart your computer and install the package again (do not use the Repair function).

Run a Windows System File Check tool to repair corrupted system files.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Ciaran @Wilco

( I knoIw You busy guys but well Betty MAN Neex To Stream

Also You can Just copy thet proflie folder and reinstall ArmA 3

Last edited:
Back