What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Help me

Jonald

Hello! I am going to holiday trip to London. I want you to tell me good places to visit. Of course i am going to see all common places like London eye, Big Ben etc. but i want you to tell me other places to visit. I will be staying 5 days there. Thank you

The markets are all beautiful, try Camden or something!

Go to the 'city' (google for more in depth) but basically it's inner London and it has the financial hub (Walkie talkie building, the Lloyds financial market building which is inside out) and of course the monument (related to the fire of London). The Olympic park in Stratford might also be a cool place to visit too!

If you're up for a challenge, have a go searching for the hidden space-invaders hidden around London, they were put there by a French artist known as "Invader".

If you get really stuck you can click HERE to view a map with markings for each space invader.

The markets are all beautiful, try Camden or something!

Go to the 'city' (google for more in depth) but basically it's inner London and it has the financial hub (Walkie talkie building, the Lloyds financial market building which is inside out) and of course the monument (related to the fire of London). The Olympic park in Stratford might also be a cool place to visit too!
I have to really go to those places! Thank you :)

Head to the movie museum! it's near the London Eye/Aquarium 

What about Hampton Court Palace, Legoland, Chessington world of adventures, sea life centers,  Greenwich which is the home of GMT time zone, HMS Belfast, Tower of London  Natural history museum 

Last edited by a moderator:
Back