What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Help regarding player houses

Zando912

About 2 years ago I used to play on the server and owned two houses ingame. I've started playing again and whilst I have my bank account and vehicles from before I no longer own the houses and when I try to enter the buildings they are locked.

My Question is, was there a house wipe or is this a glitch were I cannot access my old house? 

thanks 

Rent was introduced to houses a while ago. If you haven't been on to pay for the rent then unfortunately your house has probably been put back on the market and sold again!!!

The way rent works is you get to pay for up to 60 days rent, but you can only update the rent when there is 10 days left on the rent. This prevents people buying houses and never coming back!!

Rent was introduced to houses a while ago. If you haven't been on to pay for the rent then unfortunately your house has probably been put back on the market and sold again!!!

The way rent works is you get to pay for up to 60 days rent, but you can only update the rent when there is 10 days left on the rent. This prevents people buying houses and never coming back!!
Fair enough, rule makes sense 

Thanks for the fast response :) 

Back