What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

HELP!! USB Stick Corrupted With All My Work On It!

Farmer Giles

So, i was on my computer and while i was on it, my computer blue screened. 

I restarted my computer and noticed in the file explorer my USB memory stick was named as loads of symbols and letter instead of it being called 'corsair' 

I looked into the memory stick and there was loads of folders with symbols and letters and numbers. I thought this could be a error so i restarted my computer and then the memory stick was empty. I looked at the proprieties and it said that 3gb was missing, can i recover my work? Or have i lost it all? 

Please help!

Windows 10 if you need that info!

No back up? and is your memory stick completely fucked?

You can attempt to use

https://www.ccleaner.com/recuva

Quite a simple program to use, might get some of your files back, it might not. It has a nice UI i have used a couple of times before in the past and its managed to get some of my files / Images back.

Another piece  of software you can try is called Photorec - I have had more success with this in the past than recuva, however its not the most user friendly piece of software.

I made a backup, but wasnt fully up to date! Ive recovered the files now though, i used a program called easeus

Back